ACS200 Silver Gel Extra Strength
ACS Silver Gel Extra Strength provides immediate and significant topical effect. Apply directly to sunburn, burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes for enhanced healing and discernible relief.† Contains Advanced Cellular Silver, Advanced Cellular Glutathione in a topical gel. †Results may vary.
What is ACS200 Silver Gel Extra Strength?
ACS200 Silver Gel Extra Strength is the Leading Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Topical Gel
Contains ACS 200 Extra Strength
The leading silver-based supplement in multiple independent studies, ACS 200 Extra Strength rapidly kills an enormous array of pathogenic microorganisms; literally oxidizing the cell wall of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, as well as killing naked virus, fungi and all without damaging human tissue. When choosing an immune system support formula, safety and efficacy are the only two factors that truly matter. ACS 200 Extra Strength provides fast and significant relief patients can feel, without harming the gut flora.
Reasons to Use ACS200 Silver Gel Extra Strength
- Soothing and Effective - ACS Silver Gel provides immediate and significant topical effect. Apply directly to sunburn, burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes for enhanced healing and discernable relief.
- Zero Side Effects - Other topical creams and ointments can actually damage the skin. ACS Silver Gel provides effective healing and topical relief without harmful chemicals or side effects.
- Superior Silver & Superior Glutathione - Powered by the same patented technology as ACS200 Silver but in gel form.
- Does not harm gut flora.
- Can be applied to both face and body. Contains Advanced Cellular Silver, Advanced Cellular Glutathione and Aloe Vera in a topical gel.
- Practitioner Endorsed - ACS 200 is used by practitioners in over 15 countries.
ACS Silver Gel is produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls in conformance with guidelines for dietary supplements set forth in USP
XXVII. For purity and quality, ACS Silver Gel contains no preservatives • no alcohol • no artificial coloring or flavoring.
Package: 2 oz | 60 mL Topical Gel
Advanced Cellular Silver 200 Parts Per Million, Advanced Cellular Glutathione, Aloe Vera and Carbomer in Sterile Water.
Directions for Use
• Twist bottle top counter clockwise to apply. Depress top repeatedly to release gel.
• Apply liberally to the skin to promote healing and superior skin health.
• Cover the skin as desired with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Do not rinse off.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Close bottle lid tightly.
- Store bottle out of direct sunlight.
Lansdown, A.B.G. Silver in Healthcare: Its Antimicrobial Efficacy and Safety in Use. Issues in Toxicology. RSC Pub. 2010
Morones-Ramirez, JR, Winkler, JA, Spina, CS, Collins ,JJ. Silver Enhances Activity Against Gram-negative Bacteria. Sci.Transl. Med. Vol.5, No.190.
Paulus, W. Directory of Microbiocides for the Protection of Materials: A Handbook. Springer. 2004.
Rentz, EJ. Historical Perspectives on Clinical Use and Efficacy of Silver.
Wakshlak, RB, Pedahzur, R, Avnir, D. Antibacterial Activity of Silver-killed Bacteria: The “Zombies Effect”. 5:9555 2015
Wesley, J. The History of the Medicinal Uses of Silver. Surgical Infection. Vol 10, No. 3. 2009
Whitacre, DM and Ware, G. Review of Environmental Contaminant Toxicology. Vol. 191. Springer. 1928
Wagner,DM, Johnson, KS, Bryers, JD. Efficacy of silver-coated fabrics to prevent bacterial colonization and subsequent formation of device-based biofilm. Biomed. Mater. Res. Vol.53. p.612-631. 2000.