A premium-quality, nascent iodine supplement sourced from the deep-earth, Detoxadine helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and more.† 1 fluid oz†Results may vary.
What is Detoxadine?
A nano-colloidal nascent iodine, Detoxadine is produced with a transformative bio-elemental matrix in a glycerine base. It is designed to be much more kinder to your digestive system than iodine supplements containing alcohol.
Created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth's surface, Detoxadine is a very pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is packed with 650 micrograms iodine and screened for radiation.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
1. The Best Form of Supplemental Iodine is Nascent Iodine
Compared to any and all other iodine supplements, Detoxadine nascent iodine is the most easily absorbed and utilized form of iodine available.
2. Supports Thyroid Healthy Nutritionally
Detoxadine contains 650 micrograms of iodine in each drop which promotes the normal iodine levels necessary to support the thyroid and help with normal hormone balance.
3. Promotes Detoxification
The halogens fluoride, chlorine, and bromine compete with iodine for the same thyroid receptors. Having enough iodine available to the thyroid can help defend and detoxify it against these toxic halogens.
4. Unmatched Quality
Detoxadine is created using 300 million-year-old salt deposits located 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. The result is a very pure and concentrated nascent iodine - free of additives and toxins. Detoxidine is also screened for radiation.
5. Gentle but Potent Formula
Detoxadine is nascent iodine in a vegetable glycerin base. Unlike alcohol based formulas, Detoxadine has a very gentle taste that both adults and children like.
- The World Health Organization reports that iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The Center for Disease Control reports that iodine deficiency is one of the four major worldwide deficiency diseases.
- According to the 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary, there is no substitute for iodine.
- UNICEF says iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and mental development.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Nascent Iodine is a supporter of thyroid health.
- Encourages balanced iodine levels in both adults and children.
- Encourages focus as well as a sharp mental state.
- Supports breast milk production and quality.
- Provides immune system support and defense against environmental toxins.
- Detoxifies mercury, lead, and toxic halogens such as bromide, fluoride, and chlorine.
Why Detoxadine is the Best Nascent Iodine Available
- 3 drops = 1300% of RDA. One 1-oz. bottle lasts the average person 3 months.
- Ultra pure nascent iodine is absorbs easily for excellent tissue saturation.
- Contains certified-USP grade iodine from a deep earth source.
- Formulated in a glycerin base with a mild, sweet taste. Does not burn like alcohol based nascent iodine.
- Detoxadine is never subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Detoxadine is vegan-friendly, GMO-free, gluten-free, made in the USA, non-radioactive, not tested on animals and non-toxic.
- Nascent iodine
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Triple distilled water
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
†Results may vary.
Take 3 drops by mouth, immediately follow with purified water and swallow. Use once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing, have thyroid or cardiovascular issues, or have other medical concerns.
†Results may vary.
How is Detoxadine produced?
Historically, nascent iodine has been made using electricity to break iodine’s diatomic bond and create a single, highly energized atom. However, it is difficult to use this method on the scale necessary to produce sufficient quantities. It also does not leverage the latest technological advances.
Global Healing Center has developed proprietary technology to create nascent iodine by using Thermodynamic Pressure Sensitive High Energy Sound Pulse Nano-Emulsion Technology. This technology is the result of years of research and collaboration between top Russian Physicists, the Global Healing Center production staff, and Dr. Edward Group. The end result is a highly-charged, bio-available, stable form of nascent iodine.
What is the source of the iodine?
The iodine is derived from a salt solution that is extracted from a geologic formation approximately 6,000-7,000 feet below the surface of the earth. This salt solution is 300 million years old and contains high concentrations of “iodide” that is extracted. The iodide solution undergoes a series of purification steps to convert it to iodine and separate the non-volatiles and other halogens.
I don't have a thyroid gland, do I still need iodine?
If you do not have a thyroid, then iodine is not necessary to create thyroid hormones. However, that doesn't mean the rest of your body doesn't need iodine -- it does. Iodine is necessary for breast and prostate health (the second largest iodine storage sites after the thyroid). It is also used by the adrenal glands, parotid glands, mucosal lining of the intestines, uterus, ovaries and more. It is a necessary nutrient for maintaining healthy cell life cycles. The P53 gene requires iodine to function. P53 has been called "The Guardian of the Genetic Code" and is responsible for the apoptosis process of damaged cells. Thyroid or not, there is no question that iodine is required by the human body to function properly.
Is Detoxadine safe for individuals who have allergies to iodine?
If it is the iodine content of kelp that the individual is sensitive to, then all iodines should be used with great caution. If it is the polysaccharide matrix in which the iodine is bound that the individual is sensitive to, then the iodine in Detoxadine “MIGHT” not be a concern. In either case, deferring to a natural physician is absolutely required.
Should people with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis or Graves take Detoxadine?
People with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis or Graves should consult their physician before taking any nutritional supplements.
Should I discontinue any prescriptions once I start taking Detoxadine?
No, you should not discontinue any medication without consulting your prescribing healthcare professional. It is also recommended you separate medications at least 4 hours from Detoxadine administration.
How many milligrams of nascent iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine?
There are 1,950 micrograms or 1.950 milligrams of nascent iodine per serving of Detoxadine.
What is the shelf life of Detoxadine?
The shelf life of Detoxadine is about 3 years.
How much iodine is too much iodine?
Acute iodine toxicity is rare and usually only occurs when many grams have been ingested. Symptoms may include burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach, vomiting, increased heart rate, nausea, intermittent ringing in the ears, diarrhea, weak pulse, shakiness, feelings of panic, or a profound disruption of sleep patterns.
Is Detoxadine an 'iodide,' like potassium iodide?
No, Detoxadine is not an iodide or iodate. Iodides are iodine bound to another mineral, such as potassium. Iodides are harder for the body to use. Detoxadine is a special non-toxic transformed mono-element nascent iodine product. In other words, the only mineral Detoxadine contains is iodine! This means easier uptake and utilization.
Can I give Detoxadine to my pet?
Pets can take 1 drop per day for every 25 pounds they weigh. Detoxadine can be administered directly in the mouth or added to food.
†Results may vary.