Oxy-Powder Safe And Natural Colon Cleanser
Oxy-Powder Safe and Natural Colon Cleanser is a scientifically formulated oxygen colon cleanser that can safely relieve the bloating, gas and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.† Ships FREE! 120-count veggie capsules †Results may vary.
Safe and Natural Colon Cleanser
What is Oxy-Powder
Oxy-Powder safe and natural colon cleanser is a magnesium based compound which has been ozonated and stabilized to release nascent oxygen when used as directed. Oxy-Powder has a stool softening effect, which eliminates the digestive tract of unwanted fecal debris, and aids in digestion by slowly releasing beneficial nascent oxygen which good aerobic bacteria need to digest properly. Oxy-Powder safe and natural colon cleanser is non-habit forming, safe, prefect for Vegans and Vegetarians.
By using Oxy-Powder you can melt away or oxidize the compaction from your small intestine, large intestine and colon – safely and effectively.
Benefits of Using Oxy-Powder†
- 100% all natural method of relieving constipation and excess bloating and gas.
- Acts as an effective digestive system cleanser.
- Cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon while you sleep.
- Easy vegetarian capsules, no mixing of disgusting tasting concoctions.
- No downtime from work or an interruption of daily schedule.
- Support friendly flora while boosting the Immune System
- Improve absorption of nutrients from foods and supplement regimes
- Enhance results from sports nutrition and weight loss product
- Oxy-Powder is designed to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract and oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter. Other cleansers stimulate mucous production in the colon rather than breaking down hard fecal matter.
- Oxy-Powder contains a unique combination of ozone-oxygenated magnesium and citric acid – no harmful herbs which can damage the delicate intestinal lining.
- The active ingredients in Oxy-Powder are clinically proven safe and effective.
- Oxy-Powder is carefully made in the USA under strict quality controls and processing.
- Backed with a 100% satisfaction and quality.
† Results may vary.
Oxy-Powder is a specifically designed compound which has been ozonated and stabilized to release beneficial free monatomic oxygen into the intestinal tract and body. The time-release delivery ensures that Oxy-Powder will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization by the body. Oxy-Powder is non-toxic, safe, effective and non-allergic and is also harmless to the good bacteria in the intestinal tract. Natural citric acid has been added to facilitate oxygen release.
Concerning Statistics About Constipation and Colon Health
- The definition of constipation is having fewer than three bowel movements per week.
- Medications, IBS, laxative abuse, disease, poor diet and lack of exercise are all common causes of constipation.
- Statistics indicate that over 4 million Americans have frequent bouts with constipation.
- 2.5 million doctor appointments every year have to do with constipation and nearly half result in the use of laxatives.
- Americans spend over $700 million every year on over-the-counter laxatives.
- The American Gastroenterological Association indicates that many people unnecessarily buy and use laxatives.
- When used routinely some stimulant laxatives may cause dependency and frequent use may lead to other complications.
- Women and adults over the age of 65 are the most likely to suffer from constipation.
Top Suggestions for Successful Colon Cleansing†
- Take Oxy-Powder at least 2 hours away from food or supplements.
- Take Oxy-Powder at night on empty stomach before going to bed.
- Drink plenty of liquids (preferably purified water).
- For most people, the average serving is 4-10 capsules and should produce 3-5 bowel movements daily.
† Results may vary.
- Elemental Magnesium (From 2,746 mgs of Ozonated Magnesium Oxides)
Ozonated magnesium is the only form of magnesium that is capable of releasing nascent oxygen into the digestive tract and bloodstream to support your digestive health. Oxy-Powder® provides a steady, controllable stream of oxygen into your body over at least an 18-hour period.
- Natural Citric Acid
When combined with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach, this natural compound is a catalyst for the oxygenation process. The high solubility and zero toxicity of citric acid makes it a perfect complement to the other ingredients. We only use non-GMO, natural, citric acid.
- Organic acacia gum
Added as a flow agent, Oxy-Powder® contains no toxic fillers, binders and excipients. Unfortunately, manufacturers are still using cheap, toxic compounds in their formulations.
- Kosher certified vegetarian capsules
Vegetable capsules encapsulate the powdered formula of Oxy-Powder®, and take the place of standard drug capsules composed of protein from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish. Vegetable capsules can be made from cellulosic raw materials such as agar, nature gum, carrageenan, pectin, or konnyaku.
Benefits of vegetarian capsules
- Easy to swallow.
- Very easy to digest.
- Dissolves rapidly to quickly deliver Oxy-Powder®.
- No preservatives or chemicals.
- No side-effects.
- All natural, vegan friendly, Kosher-certified.
†Results may vary.
In taking control of our health we must realize that diet, stress, lack of exercise, toxic beverages such as alcohol, coffee and carbonated beverages, toxic emotions and lack of sleep can alter the digestive process and the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder®. This is what we have found from observing clients and is why we recommend a healthy diet change during the 7-10 day cleanse.
For first time Oxy-Powder® users we recommend starting with a 7-10 day initial cleanse. After the initial cleanse, continue with a maintenance dose to keep your digestive tract clean and to deliver oxygen into your system. While taking Oxy-Powder®, make sure you drink plenty of purified water during the day. The exact number of Oxy-Powder® capsules to take will vary depending on your weight, previous dietary habits, exercise patterns, and stress levels.
Cleansing with Oxy-Powder®
Start by taking four (4) capsules in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day, you will then increase the dosage by adding 1-2 capsules every night until you achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day. On the day that 3-5 bowel movements are achieved, this is considered day one (1) of your 7-10 day cleanse. You will stay on this dosage for 7-10 consecutive days. After the 7-10 day cleanse, take the maintenance dose as directed. You will want to start slowly and gradually progress with the dosage.
- Drink plenty of purified or distilled water while taking Oxy-Powder to help remove toxins.
- You can also add the juice of half a lemon into your water to boost Oxy-Powder’s effectiveness.
For the complete, 6-day colon cleanse program and instructions, please see the Colon Cleanse Kit.
For maintenance, use the dosage from your 7-Day cleanse that allowed you to have 3-5 bowel movements daily. Take this dosage every other evening before bed. Oxy-Powder® can be used indefinitely without becoming harmful to the body.
- We suggest drinking lots of pure water. This is not only healthy for the body but will aid the body in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate.
- Oxy-Powder® works with your own body’s HCL (stomach acid); if your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder®. We suggest squeezing an organic lemon wedge into the 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Powder® in the evening.
Overeating is something that many of us are guilty of at one point or another. Performing an overnight cleanse will help eliminate an evening’s meal the following day, preventing the formation of toxins in the bowel that could lead to bloating, constipation and fatigue.
Add 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar and the juice of half a lemon into 16 ounces of purified or distilled water. Take 6-8 capsules of Oxy-Powder® with this drink before bed. Oxy-Powder® will cleanse your intestinal tract while you sleep, allowing you to relieve yourself of toxins the following morning.
Difficulty with swallowing Oxy-Powder® Capsules
You can pour contents of the capsule into purified water. This does not mix well and may “cake” a bit when mixing the two. We do not recommend mixing with anything else.
Oxy-Powder® causes watery and gaseous stools which may cause you to feel the urge to pass gas. This is not clinical diarrhea; this is the by-product of oxidation. We are turning a solid into a liquid or gas. If you are not able to control your bowels, please be careful when using this product. We recommend that during the 7-10 day cleanse you have close availability to a bathroom. To help the cleansing process along, it is advised to drink half your body weight in ounces of distilled or purified water daily while taking Oxy-Powder®; even though there has never been a documented case of dehydration or electrolyte imbalances.
Clinical Studies on the Active Ingredients in Oxy-Powder®
This summary report has been extracted from the Original Phase I, II, and III active, controlled Clinical Studies on ingredients in Oxy-Powder®. We tested many components of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® including acute toxicity, sub-chronic toxicity and anti-bacterial activity. We also tested the effectiveness of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® for symptoms of chronic constipation, and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). For ease of reading, we summarized the results of each test.
According to the Rome II criteria for constipation, all patients in the study were suffering from constipation for 12 weeks (3 months) or more.
Summary of Ingredients in Oxy-Powder® Clinical Study for Chronic Constipation
- 25 of 27 patients (92.6%) had straining during bowel movements on Day 0 as compared to Day 42 when only 2 (7.7%) patients had this symptom. A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
- 26 of 27 patients (96.3%) passed hard and lumpy stools on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in two patients (7.7%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
- 25 of 27 patients (92.6%) had sensation of incomplete evacuation on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in 5 (19.2%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
- 15 of 27 patients (55.6%) had sensation of anorectal blockage on Day 0 where as on Day 42 it was reported only in 1 (3.8%). A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
- 11 of 27 patients (40.7%) had to perform manual maneuvers to facilitate bowel movements on Day 0 where as by Day 21 it was reported that 0 patients had any further symptoms. A significant reduction in symptoms was achieved after administration of ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
One patient in the ingredients in Oxy-Powder® administered group of 27 patients had severe diarrhea on the 2nd day of treatment. He could not carry out his usual activities and felt dehydrated; hence he was withdrawn from the study on 3rd day reducing the study population to 26 patients.
Routine stool examination done before and after the drug treatment showed no abnormality in all patients in this study.
|Overall Efficacy – Ingredients in Oxy-Powder®|
|Overall Efficacy was independently judged by the Investigators and the Patients. It was graded as Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor. The results were statistically analyzed using Fisher’s Exact Test.|
|ASSESSMENT- INVESTIGATORS||EXCELLENT||13 – 50.0 %|
|GOOD||12 – 46.2 %|
|FAIR||1 – 3.8 %|
|POOR||0 – 0.0 %|
|TOTAL||26 – 100.0 %|
DRUG CODE Cross Tabulation
|EXCELLENT||12 – 46.2 %|
|GOOD||13 – 50.0 %|
|FAIR||1 – 3.8 %|
|POOR||0 – 0.0 %|
|TOTAL||26 – 100.0 %|
In the group of 26 patients, Investigator assessment was Excellent for 13 (50%), Good for 12 (46.2%), Fair for 1 (3.8 %), and Poor for none (0.0%). Results indicate ingredients in Oxy-Powder® were effective in treating constipation and reducing the symptoms associated with constipation according to the Rome II Criteria for diagnosing chronic constipation.
In the group of 26 completed patients, the Patient assessment was Excellent for 12 (46.2%), Good for 13 (50%), Fair for 1 (3.8%), and Poor for none (0.0%). Results indicate ingredients in Oxy-Powder® were effective in treating constipation and reducing the symptoms associated with constipation according to the Rome II Criteria for diagnosing chronic constipation.
Overall Efficacy was also judged as Complete Cure, Improvement, and Failure. Table 14 shows that in Group A (out of 26 patients), 11 patients (42.3%) had Complete Cure, 15 patients (57.7%) had Improvement, and there was no Failure.
|Efficacy of Ingredients in Oxy-Powder® in Treating Chronic Constipation|
|Overall Efficacy was independently judged by the Investigators and the Patients.
It was graded as Excellent, Good, Fair, or Poor.
The results were statistically analyzed using Fisher’s Exact Test.
|COMPLETE CURE||11 (42.3 %)|
|IMPROVEMENT||15 (57.7 %)|
|FAILURE||0 (0.0 %)|
|TOTAL||26 (100.0 %)|
The final results indicated:
Complete cure: 42.3% patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
Significant Improvement: 57.7% in patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
Failure: 0% in patients treated with ingredients in Oxy-Powder®.
Thus, efficacy of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® in treating constipation was significant. This indicated ingredients in Oxy-Powder® was efficacious in treating constipation.
Results Above Indicate Efficacy of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® is Significant in Treating Patients of Constipation.
“The clinical trial has been conducted following Globally accepted Regulatory Guidelines and practices as follows”:
- Human clinical trial was conducted following “Good Clinical Practices (GCP)” under supervision of an expert team following Helsinki’s Declaration for protection of rights of the patients.The entire study was conducted based on globally accepted ICH 6E guidelines for determining Safety, Efficacy and Tolerability of ingredients in Oxy-Powder® in Human subjects.
- The Animal toxicity studies were conducted in an ISO certified laboratory following WHO GCP guidelines and as per OECD tests.
- The capsules can be safely consumed by all vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike The ingredients, including the outer inactive cover (Kosher Shell) are Vegetarian. None of the non-vegetarian materials such as gelatin, egg product, meat or chicken products, sea food products, non-vegetarian oils and fats have been employed in the formulation or during processing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oxy-Powder®
1. What is Oxy-Powder®?
Oxy-Powder® is a comprehensive colon cleansing supplement formulated to oxidize and melt away compacted fecal material within the bowels. Oxy-Powder® also provides essential oxygen to the intestinal tract and bloodstream to promote efficient internal health.
Oxy-Powder® doesn’t clean out just the colon, but also the small and large intestines, without the harsh side effects of laxatives and common, herbal based cleansers. While Psyllium and other fiber products simply scrape bits of waste matter from the center of a clogged colon, Oxy-Powder® removes old, impacted waste as it detoxifies and cleanses the entire intestinal tract.
- Is a high quality oxygen-based colon cleansing supplement
- Provides relief for symptoms associated with occasional constipation
- Works along the entire intestinal tract
- Oxygenates internal organs for optimal functioning
- Liquefies and helps remove unwanted waste matter
- Promotes weight loss by removing compacted fecal debris
- Promotes optimal colon health by flushing out toxin-laden waste
- Complements the effectiveness of dieting programs
- Encourages the growth of beneficial intestinal flora
- Delivers no side effects like chemical laxatives and enemas
- Comes in easy-to-take vegetarian capsules
The human body is designed to have 2 to 4 bowel movements per day. If your bowels are not moving on a regular basis, you may be suffering from constipation. Oxy-Powder® addresses constipation by introducing nascent oxygen into the intestinal tract, thereby oxidizing and safely melting away the compacted fecal matter in your colon.
Because Oxy-Powder® attacks the source of your constipation (the accumulated waste constricting your intestinal passage), you can enjoy natural and regular bowel movements again.
The colon’s main functions include the reabsorption of nutrients and water into the body and the subsequent elimination of toxic fecal waste through regular bowel movements. When the bowel is impacted, however, problems such as constipation, hemorrhoids, IBS, ulcerative colitis and colon cancer can arise.
2. What is stabilized oxygen?
Stabilized oxygen is a non-technical term referring to a compound containing oxygen atoms which are stabilized with buffers so that the product can be bottled without the oxygen being released before it is needed. The result is a stable environment of oxygen which can be taken
as a dietary supplement.
3. How should Oxy-Powder® be used?
Cleansing: Oxy-Powder® can be used as a total digestive tract cleansing agent or to relieve the symptoms of constipation. Start by taking four (4) capsules in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of purified water. If you do not achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day, you will then increase the dosage by adding 1-2 capsules every night until you achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day. Once you find your dosage, this is day one (1) of the 7-10 day cleanse. You will stay on this dosage for 7-10 consecutive days. After the 7-10 day cleanse, take the maintenance dose as directed. You will want to start slowly and gradually progress with the dosage.
Maintenance: Use the same dosage you used for your 7-10 day cleanse every other evening. This can be taken indefinitely without becoming habit forming or harmful to the body.
Daily Schedule: Recommended for those who need quick relief from occasional constipation, are unable to take Oxy-Powder® at night, or experience frequent trips to the bathroom during the night.
2-3 capsules of Oxy-Powder® 30 minutes before Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- We suggest drinking lots of pure water. This is not only healthy for the body but will aid the body in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate. ½ your total body weight in ounces of clean water, daily.
- Oxy-Powder® works with your own body’s HCL (stomach acid); if your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of the Oxy-Powder®. Squeezing an organic lemon wedge into the 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Powder® in the evening is suggested.
4. Does one need to follow any particular diet while taking Oxy-Powder®?
Yes. Eat a healthy live food diet. In addition, increase the amount of water you drink (see Question 3). Avoid any carbonated and/or sugared beverages, caffeine, and alcohol. Considerably reduce or eliminate your intake of sugar, fried foods, white flour, dairy, etc. Our recommended diet is fresh fruit in the morning, a salad and a carbohydrate source for lunch, and organic vegetables, salad and low protein meal for dinner. The full, complete diet plan is available in our e-book, Optimum Health Strategies...Doing What Works.
5. Will I be able to go to work while performing the Oxy-Powder® cleanse?
Most people like to begin the 7-10 Day Cleanse on a Friday evening or during a time when they have several days off from their normal routine. This way you will more likely have complete access to a bathroom and will have a few days to determine how your body reacts to Oxy-Powder®. Continuing the digestive tract cleanse should be manageable as long as you have a restroom nearby at work or school. If you are going to the bathroom 5-7 times a day or more, you can reduce the daily dosage by 1-2 capsules.
6. Is Oxy-Powder® a powder or capsule?
Oxy-Powder® comes in capsule form. The capsules made of vegetable cellulose and are kosher certified Vegetarian. Oxy-Powder® is not available in a loose powder form. However, you may empty the contents of the capsules into purified water if you have trouble swallowing capsule.
7. How will I know when my bowels are clean?
Everyone’s results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The frequency of your bowel movements will usually begin to diminish as the digestive tract rids itself of toxic matter. The stools may still continue to be loose or semi-solid, however, due to the oxidation process.
At this point the nascent oxygen will be available for the body to absorb through the capillary walls in the intestinal lining thereby aiding the body in the purification of the blood, organs, and lymph system. However, to ensure you continue to stay as clean inside as possible, you should eat only live, raw fruits and vegetables and completely eliminate the intake of all toxins.
Because the Standard American Diet (SAD) is so poor, we believe you will need to cleanse on a continuous basis to help keep the entire intestinal lining clean. Therefore, we recommend a continued maintenance dose every other evening at the minimum. Use your bowel activity as a guide. You will know how “clean” you are by the color, consistency, and frequency of your bowel movements.
As the intestinal tract is becoming cleaner, the color of the bowel movement should be much lighter and transit time (time from eating to elimination) should be shorter. You should also be experiencing more frequent, healthy, softer, and smoother bowel movements. The oxygen released by Oxy-Powder® is helping to kill all kinds of anaerobic bacteria.
Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, there should be a noticeable decrease in foul-smelling bowel movements. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the “product” being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and also slick in appearance.
8. Will Oxy-Powder® encourage weight loss?
Possibly, but this is not a product intended for weight loss. Some people have reported weight loss from the use of products like Oxy-Powder®. However, this is not fat loss, as some companies are suggesting, but is due to the elimination of stored hard-compacted fecal matter throughout the whole length of the intestinal tract. We do not recommend Oxy-Powder® for weight loss.
9. How long should I continue to take Oxy-Powder® after the initial cleanse?
We recommend you continue on Oxy-Powder® maintenance for the rest of your life. There have been many studies indicating that a great number of diseases start in the intestinal lining and colon. It is extremely beneficial to continue the maintenance dosage every other day after the initial cleanse in order to maintain a healthy bowel. With the poor choice of foods we have today, it is a good idea to always keep the intestinal lining and colon clean. Finally, the amount of oxygen in the air we breathe has been declining steadily over time. This means everybody on the planet is oxygen deficient. We recommend continuing Oxy-Powder® to help keep the digestive clean and to supply the body with much needed oxygen.
10. How often should I perform a Oxy-Powder® cleanse?
This depends on what your diet consists of, your symptoms and how you feel. If you are constipated, having headaches, overweight, experiencing mood swings, decreased energy levels, emotional stress and if you are not exercising 3x’s/weekly then it is recommended to repeat the cleanse once every two weeks or one month for at least 4-6 months. Once you begin the maintenance dose and as long as you are eating healthy you should then cleanse once every 6 months.
11. What ingredients are in Oxy-Powder®?
Oxy-Powder® is a scientifically formulated product consisting of complex oxides and peroxides of magnesium stabilized with ozone and oxygen at high pressure and low temperature to ensure that the oxygen attaches and remains stable to the oxide molecules. Oxy-Powder® is designed to release oxygen slowly when activated by the hydrochloric acid in your stomach and citric acid contained in the capsule. Oxy-Powder® is safe and non-toxic. Oxy-Powder® contains no calories or carbohydrates.
12. What makes Oxy-Powder® different from other colon cleansers?
What makes Oxy-Powder® so unique is its ability to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract. It’s designed to clean, oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter in the small intestine, large intestine and colon. Other cleansers focus on the colon and stimulate mucous production instead of breaking down hard fecal matter.
As a colon cleanser, Oxy-Powder® adds oxygen into the bloodstream and bowel and does so in a natural and non-toxic way. The average person by the age of 40 has between 10 to 20 pounds of hard compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Our intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and if you cut it open and spread it out, the surface area is the size of a tennis court. In order to clean the digestive tract you must turn that solid compaction into a liquid or gas, using time-released oxygen (oxidation/reduction). This is exactly what Oxy-Powder® does.
By using Oxy-Powder® you can melt away or oxidize the compaction from the small intestine, the large intestine and the colon safely and effectively. This is important because a clean intestinal tract is an essential step in achieving optimal health.
13. Is Oxy-Powder® habit forming?
The bowel will not become dependent on Oxy-Powder® unless you have experienced previous bowel surgery, bowel muscle dysfunction or permanently damaged bowels resulting from Hirschsprung’s disease. With Hirschsprung’s disease, the nerves going to the bowel have been permanently damaged or destroyed. It is possibly a very common disease affecting millions of people, however conventional doctors usually do not diagnose it. It is our belief that chronic constipation, stress, depression, lack of exercise and a poor diet can cause permanent damage to nerves in the bowel by making the bowel sluggish, although there is no current scientific evidence to support our theory. In some cases, it might seem Oxy-Powder® is habit forming but we believe this is because the individual already has a pre-existing, undiagnosed bowel dysfunction.
14. I am experiencing loose stool. Is this diarrhea?
Oxy-Powder® will cause watery, gaseous stools. This is not clinical diarrhea; this is the by-product of oxidation. The causes of diarrhea are usually temporary health concerns such as an infection or virus, or chronic problems such as an intestinal disease. A few of the more common causes of diarrhea are:
- Bacterial infections transmitted through contaminated water or food including Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, Escherichia coli, viral infections, rotovirus, Norwalk virus, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex virus, and viral hepatitis
- Lactose intolerance
- Parasites such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Cryptosporidium
- Reactions to prescription medications, such as antibiotics and blood pressure medications
- Intestinal diseases, like inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome and celiac disease
Remember we are turning a solid into a liquid or gas. To help the cleansing process, it is advised to drink half of your body weight in ounces of purified water daily while using Oxy-Powder® even though there has never been a documented case of dehydration or electrolyte imbalance. To figure out your body weight in ounces, please divide your body weight by 2. For example if you weigh 140 pounds divided by 2 = 70 ounces in pure water.
15. Am I going to be in the bathroom all day?
For the first few days, depending on your weight and how many capsules you take, you may need to be close to the bathroom. If you are experiencing more than 7 bowel movements daily then we suggest reducing the dosage by 1-2 capsules daily until you are experiencing 3-5 bowel movements daily. Some people have a good amount of compacted fecal matter and may not have a bowel movement until the 2nd or 3rd day. This is quite normal. Please give Oxy-Powder® a minimum of 5-7 days to do its job. Each person’s experience will be different. This is all part of the cleansing process.
16. Will Oxy-Powder® cause dehydration?
To our knowledge there has never been a case of dehydration or an electrolyte deficiency while using Oxy-Powder®. We do, however, recommend drinking half of your body weight in ounces of purified water daily while taking Oxy-Powder® to help flush the oxidized toxins out of the bowel. This will help hydrate the body and help with the release of toxic substances. It might seem like you have diarrhea but this is just the hard matter which has been reduced to a liquid form.
17. What symptoms might I experience while taking Oxy-Powder®?
You may experience watery, gaseous stools, bowel sounds or gurgling, or some temporary stomach or bowel cramping due to the gas build-up while taking Oxy-Powder®. If you experience cramping for more than two days then switch to the daily schedule which is two-three capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may increase or decrease the dosage as necessary. Other side-effects may include mild headaches or temporary joint pain. All will resolve as soon as the toxins are expelled from the body.
If you are experiencing bouts of constipation, bloating or gas then you may also be suffering from the symptoms of Leaky Gut Syndrome, an over-growth of yeast or non-beneficial intestinal parasites or microbes.
Oxy-Powder® releases monatomic oxygen, which has been shown in lab tests to kill forms of fungus, yeast and bacteria. The oxidation of the compacted toxic material along with the possible deaths of harmful micro-organisms, yeast and fungus from the monatomic oxygen can be absorbed back into the blood stream through tiny holes (resulting from years of damage) in the intestinal lining. This may cause you to experience temporary cramping, draining sinuses, fatigue, skin eruptions and insomnia. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please give Oxy-Powder® thirty days to help balance your intestinal system.
18. Is Oxy-Powder® safe to use while pregnant or nursing?
Please do not use Oxy-Powder® during the first trimester. After the first trimester, please consult with your health care practitioner before using Oxy-Powder® during pregnancy or while nursing. Most doctors feel comfortable recommending Oxy-Powder® to their pregnant and nursing patients, but in a reduced dosage they will help you determine.
Generally, the recommended dose is half of the suggested dose.In some cases, taking Oxy-Powder® while breastfeeding may have caused the baby’s stool to become loose, if this happens, the mother should reduce her dosage until the baby’s stool return to normal.
19. Does Oxy-Powder® work the same way as milk of magnesia, magnesium laxitives or Epsom Salts?
First of all, dietary magnesium is NOT the active ingredient in Oxy-Powder®. Oxy-Powder® contains ozonated magnesium oxide, ozonated magnesium peroxide, Germanium-132, and natural citric acid. Milk of magnesia is magnesium hydroxide which is a saline type laxative. The magnesia acts to pull salts or a saline solution into the intestines from the blood. This excessive fluid from your blood then provides a flushing action within the intestines. Oxy-Powder® does not cause any salt or water to be lost from the body. Products like milk of magnesia that actually pull salts out can possibly cause a loss of sodium resulting in an electrolyte deficiency. Epsom salts is magnesium sulphate and is used as a laxative. It’s better to use than milk of magnesia and does not have as many side effects.
Epsom salts however, do not rid the bowel of hard compacted fecal matter and do not provide any monatomic oxygen to the bowel.Magnesium Oxide (MgO) is not designed to be a source of bio-available (available for the body to use) dietary magnesium. The following situations could increase the bioavailability of MgO in Oxy-Powder®:1. The quantity ingested must be so low, say 25 to 50 mg or so that it has little or no effect on stomach pH, allowing for a complete conversion into a magnesium salt of the stomach acids.
This is why magnesium citrate is more readily absorbed. The citrate salt is similar to the type of magnesium salt that can be formed by small quantities of MgO in the stomach. If taken in quantities of 500 mg or so, MgO will have an antacid effect which will not allow the conversion of the salt to proceed. Since Oxy-Powder® has a generous excess of oxygen it is even less likely that there can be much, if any, conversion to any form of organic salt. This should be the case even under the most acidic of conditions found in the gastro-intestinal tract until all of the monatomic oxygen has dissipated.2. Magnesium oxide taken in fairly low quantities, under 300 mg, and taken with large quantities of niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, and with amino acids, especially L-Carnitine, can become bio-available. The niacin, together with the amino acids, through a rather complex enzyme assisted series, results in a reaction that can enhance the bioavailability of many minerals, including magnesium. This combination can even help carry minerals across the blood-brain barrier.
Here again, with the excess oxygen produced by Oxy-Powder®, it is questionable whether or not such a conversion could actually take place. This means very little if any magnesium would be absorbed by the body. Vitamin D may also increase the absorption rate of MgO.3. Magnesium oxide taken with a large meal can result in hundreds of reactions with some of them creating magnesium salts, some of which could possibly be absorbed by the body. Even then, most of the Oxy-Powder® is not truly bio-available; it usually ends up in the urine. MgO, even when taken with food showed no meaningful change because the kidneys filter MgO out of the plasma. The true test for bio-availability is a blood test measuring erythrocyte Mg concentration not plasma concentration.
20. I have found that if I forget or skip my capsules one day I have difficulty having a bowel movement. Is this product really safe for continuous use?
Oxy-Powder® will not cause bowel dependence, but if a pre-existing bowel dysfunction is present then it may seem as though Oxy-Powder® is continually needed. What is happening is that Oxy-Powder® is actually helping the bowel to do a job which previously it has been unable to do. This should not be termed as dependence but actually giving needed help to the intestinal system to rid itself of harmful toxins and compaction, thereby reducing the load that the already dysfunctional intestinal tract has to handle. All of the contents in Oxy-Powder® have been approved for human consumption for years, and the by-product is oxygen which we know is harmless. Some people have been on Oxy-Powder® continuously for 7 years or more and they are very healthy. There are a lot of causes of chronic constipation, and the damages caused by chronic constipation can sometime be very hard to repair. A permanently damaged bowel is called Hirschsprung’s disease - which means the nerves going to the bowel have been permanently damaged or destroyed. It is a very common disease affecting millions of people, however conventional doctors do not diagnose it.
Other causes of nerve damage and constipation in the bowel are:
Low Thyroid Hormones
Calcium Carbonate Supplements – TUMS, etc.
21. My bowel movements are still semi solid / solid; I am not having the watery movements mentioned in all the information listed on your site. Is there something else I could be doing?
Oxy-Powder® works with the body’s own HCL or Hydrochloric acid in the stomach. If you have low levels of HCL in the body then the effectiveness of the Oxy-Powder® could be hindered. We would recommend that you use a quarter wedge of an organic lemon squeezed into the water you are drinking at night with Oxy-Powder®. This will give the body enough extra acid to facilitate the Oxy-Powder® and make it much more effective. If after doing this you do not see results then switch to the daily Oxy-Powder® schedule consisting of 2-3 capsules or more 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner along with the lemon water and 30 minutes of daily brisk walking. Sometimes people may have a very narrow section in the bowel, a bowel loop or some form of constriction so by switching to a daily schedule the gravity will help move the compaction down to the colon.
22. I am not having bowel movements on the days that I am not taking Oxy-Powder®. Should I take Oxy-Powder® every day?
Oxy-Powder® is safe to use every day although we recommend taking the product every other day. The bowel muscle is like any other muscle in the body and needs to be exercised. This happens through the body recognizing the urge to eliminate. When you are constipated your body is not recognizing that urge. This will allow, with time, the elimination of fecal matter on the days you are not taking the Oxy-Powder®. We want to not only help you with your constipation issues but also help you learn to eliminate on your own. Again, keep in mind this will be different with those already battling bowel disorders.
23. Can I give Oxy-Powder® to my children?
Parents should consult their physician regarding use of any dietary supplement by their children.
24. Can Oxy-Powder® be taken while using prescription medications?
As far as we know there are no contraindications when taking Oxy-Powder® with prescription meds as long as the Oxy-Powder® is taken 6 hours before or 6 hours after the medicine. It is always best to check with your healthcare professional before adding any supplement to your
25. Will Oxy-Powder® rid the body of mucoid plaque? Many people talk about this when using other cleansers.
There’s a lot of controversy regarding mucoid plaque. MP is not a recognized medical diagnosis nor is it a scientific term in any medical manual. This does not mean that it doesn’t exist. However, clinically, we have not seen this while using Oxy-Powder®.
We don’t mention MP on our websites. Instead, we use the term “compacted fecal matter,” which Oxy-Powder® will dissolve and eliminate.
As far as the color of your bowel movements, this can vary from person to person. The color and consistency of stools can be affected by stress, dietary habits, exercise, and alcohol or caffeine consumption. The important thing is the regularity of your bowel movements, not the color.
Please keep in mind that testimonials are based on individual experiences. Your experience will not always be the same as someone else’s and should never be used as a guideline.
26. Should I take Oxy-Powder® with bentonite clay, psyllium, or other forms of fiber, so that I can make sure everything gets cleaned out?
A number of individuals have reported using Oxy-Powder® in conjunction with Bentonite and Psyllium supplements and have achieved good results, but that doesn’t mean those other substances made Oxy-Powder® more effective or that they are harmless. Fiber is a necessary part of the diet and if you’re not receiving enough fiber from the foods that you’re eating, we agree some additional form of fiber would be beneficial. The Editors of this site strongly advise against taking Psyllium or any herbal based fiber supplement.
The best way to obtain additional dietary fiber, which is what you want, is simply to include more fibrous foods in your meals. High fiber foods include: whole wheat (unprocessed) bread and pasta, green leafy vegetables, unsalted nuts and grains, fresh fruit and raisins, beans, lentils, and unbleached brown rice.
However, from our observations and in actual clinical trials, Oxy-Powder® has demonstrated it can assist the body unaided by helping the olon purge toxins and heavy metals and by promoting an unwelcoming environment for harmful bacteria within the digestive tract.
Oxy-Powder® doesn’t need any help to do what it does other than having you drink purified water or adding a little lemon juice to the same if your stomach pH isn’t acidic enough.
27. I have IBS and notice undigested food particles in my stool even when taking Oxy-Powder®. Shouldn’t Oxy-Powder® be melting this also?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common digestive disorders, affecting 1 out of every 5 adults in the world today. IBS is also called intestinal neurosis, mucus colitis, spastic colitis, or spastic colon. With IBS, the normal contractions of the bowel become irregular and uncoordinated, thus interfering with the normal movement of food and waste material. With IBS, you can experience an accumulation of toxins and mucus in the intestines which can partially obstruct the bowel thereby causing bloating, distention and constipation.
IBS can affect the entire gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the rectum. It′s commonly suggested that IBS is caused by a bacteria (candiasis) or a virus as well as stress and food allergies, however, it must be noted there are many causes of IBS. Malabsorption and malnutrition are also associated with IBS. The undigested food particles you are seeing are most likely the result of the IBS.
In most cases, if addressed with a healthful diet centered on the consumption of raw vegetables and fruits, purified water, organic wheat breads, and bereft of fatty meats, sugary sweets, and salty snacks, with plenty of regular exercise, and by taking advantage of a quality colon cleanser like Oxy-Powder®, the symptoms can be managed proactively so you can enjoy a normal lifestyle.We do recommend Latero-Flora to help replace the good flora and bacteria.
28. What other supplementation should I take with Oxy-Powder®?
We recommend doing a Harmful Organism Cleanse. We also recommend Latero-Flora. Because of people’s continual food abuse it’s always good to reintroduce the good bacteria into the bowel. For total digestive tract cleansing, we have seen the best results with Oxy-Powder®, Latero-Flora and performing a Harmful Organism Cleanse. See Health Benefits of Probiotics.
29. I have internal or external hemorrhoids. Can I use Oxy-Powder®?
If you have an active case of inflammed hemorrhoids, you will want to wait until the inflammation goes down before using an intestinal cleanser. We also recommend that you apply Oxy-Balm which usually reduces the itching, burning and inflammation. When the swelling is down and pain is gone, then start back on half-doses of Oxy-Powder®. Please be aware that if you have a history of internal or external hemorrhoids or prolapsed hemorrhoids then we recommend that you begin slowly with Oxy-Powder® and realize that the toxic residue that is produced is very acidic in nature and can cause inflammation, pain and swelling.
30. Will Oxy-Powder® help with candida?
Oxy-Powder® is specifically designed to both help clean and provide oxygen to the bowel. This supports the natural probiotic bacterial strains helping your digestive system process food. By using Latero-Flora™ in conjunction with Oxy-Powder®, you can help create an even less hospitable environment for harmful microorganisms like candida. Organic Germanium-132, a key ingredient of Oxy-Powder®, has also been shown to discourage the growth of candida. Oxy-Powder® can help your body re-balance its internal environment within normal levels. A healthy digestive system is naturally unwelcoming to unwanted bacteria, yeast, and harmful invading organisms of all kinds.
31. Can Oxy-Powder® be used while fasting?
There are many different types of fasts that one could do and you can use Oxy-Powder® during a fast that contains juices or food. We do NOT recommend use of Oxy-Powder® while doing a strictly water and no-food fast.
32. I have a hard time swallowing the Oxy-Powder® capsules. What can I do?
You can pour contents of the capsule into purified water. This does not mix well and can cake a bit when mixing the two. It is not recommended to mix Oxy-Powder® with anything else.
33. I have Celiac disease and am gluten intolerant. Is Oxy-Powder® safe for me to take?
Oxy-Powder® is gluten-free and should not cause any adverse reaction in people with gluten sensitivities. The experts believe it′s best to avoid all commercially produced or processed breads, especially so-called wheat breads with the words “enriched” or “bleached” in the ingredients list.
For an organic alternative, we highly recommend Food for Life’s Ezekiel 4:9® “Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Products” are an excellent place to start as they provide several truly whole-wheat breads that are healthful and delicious as well. Also, Food for Life offers gluten-free high fiber bread for individuals that are allergic to this substance. By comparison, breads that are low in fiber include many common white breads, breads advertised as whole wheat but containing low grams of fiber per slice (such as contrived items like “white wheat”), and breads high in sugar or sodium content. It is advised that you avoid anything with the words “enriched white flour” listed as an ingredient.
34. How is it possible to liquefy impacted material from the colon without also liquefying food that is not fully digested?
Good question. This is exactly the reason we recommend taking the product at night on an empty stomach so there will not be a large amount of undigested food. Oxy-Powder® will liquefy undigested foods, but the whole point is to clean the lining and provide oxygen to the intestinal cells so they can breathe again and work better to absorb vital nutrients in the future. The nutrients in food are absorbed from the food itself very rapidly in the upper part of the duodenum, the left over food particles including the toxins are what is left and get liquefied or neutralized. This is why people will not experience malnutrition especially after the 7-10 day cleanse.
35. Does Oxy-Powder® become less effective or stop working for some people?
It is sometimes the case with supplements, drugs, and various treatments that the body adapts to them and begins to respond differently. Oxy-Powder® works two different ways; by oxidizing the compacted fecal in the intestines and the magnesium will cause a relaxing effect on the smooth muscles around the bowels. The process of oxidation is one that occurs throughout the body and throughout all of nature. This direct interaction between the oxygen that is released from Oxy-Powder® and matter compacted in the bowel is one that will not change. Now, having said all of that, it doesn’t mean that your body won’t respond differently because of the particular situation or physical condition that you may find yourself in on any given day or period of time. There are numerous factors that can affect your elimination, your digestion, your emotional state, your sleep patterns, and various other bodily functions. These factors also change the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder® because they can alter the efficiency with which you process the food that you consume, the type of communication that your nervous system has with the bowel, as well as daily patterns and habits. Following is at least a partial list of some of the factors that may affect an individual’s response to Oxy-Powder® even if he or she has taken the product in the past with good results:
- Stress: This affects the entire body and can restrict all of the “housekeeping” functions, including elimination.
- Diet: Changing what you eat as well as possibly consuming a food that you are allergic to or to which you have intolerance.
- Exercise: Regular exercise promotes elimination and can increase the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder® even within a given day.
- Stomach acid: The reaction that generates oxygen from Oxy-Powder® is dependent on hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Decreased acid due to lack of production or medication can dramatically affect how well it works.
- Medication: Many medications list constipation as a side effect including: Beta-blockers, overuse of laxatives, some anti-depressants, some sedatives, many pain medications including narcotics, diuretics, and some tranquilizers. Please keep in mind that this is only a partial list.
- Low water/fluid intake
- Travel and disruption of daily habits
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Pre-existing bowel disease
- Low thyroid or other thyroid conditions
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Certain iron supplements including many ferrous sulfate supplements.
You may briefly increase your regular dose in order to compensate while you work on identifying that factor(s) that apply to you and then
decrease to maintain the 3-5 bowel movements per day.
36. Will Oxy-Powder® help with the acid-alkaline balance of my body?
The overall effect of Oxy-Powder® on the body should be mildly alkalizing. Magnesium compounds are alkaline and natural citric acid raises the alkalinity in the body. However, there may be a temporary rise in the acidity of the bowel itself while cleansing as many of the toxins removed are usually quite acidic. Oxy-Powder® removes this acidic material from the body while helping to prevent re-absorption through the intestinal lining. The ingredients in Oxy-Powder® should not negatively affect the body’s ability to achieve an alkaline state for health.
37. Will Oxy-Powder® affect probiotics?
Oxy-Powder® releases nascent oxygen in the intestinal tract, helping beneficial bacteria to thrive. Most of the good bacteria, or probiotics, in the body are aerobic, in other words, they survive in the presence of oxygen. In contrast, most strains of harmful bacteria are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen.
38. Will I have abdominal cramping while taking Oxy-Powder®?
Most people do not experience cramping while taking Oxy-Powder®. In the rare occasion it does happen, it's typically limited to the first 3 days of cleansing and due to one or more of the following:
You have undigested food in your bowel or you ate a heavy meal with meat on the night you started taking Oxy-Powder®.
Remedy: Do not eat a big meal the nights you take Oxy-Powder® - Avoid eating meat for dinner while cleansing. Take Oxy-Powder® 3 hours after your dinner meal and immediately before going to bed.
You have compacted fecal matter in your small intestine.
Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon immediately after taking Oxy-Powder® for the first 3 days of cleansing or until cramping subsides.
You drank hard alcohol, wine or beer in the last 48 hours.
Remedy: Avoid alcohol during your cleanse.
You ate chocolate in the last 48 hours.
Remedy: Avoid chocolate during your cleanse.
You are dehydrated.
Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of purified water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon every hour until cramping subsides.
Excessive GAS buildup due to low stomach acid levels and poor digestion.
Remedy: Take Oxy-Powder® first thing in the morning with 16 ounces of purified water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon.
If cramping persists for more than 3 days, then take your cleansing serving of Oxy-Powder® upon waking in the morning with 16 ounces of water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon. Continue your cleanse by taking Oxy-Powder® every morning instead of before bed.
39. I have an overgrowth of candida, can I do the cleanse with the fruit?
Candida thrives when processed foods and sugars are consumed, fruit will only feed yeast if mixed with other foods and is allowed to ferment in the bowel. If you are choosing to follow the suggested diet on the 6-day cleanse by eating fresh and organic fruit, the sugars (Fructose) from organic fruit are natural to the body. Fruit is broken down very rapidly by the body (usually within 20 minutes), this will help with both elimination and providing proper nutrition. We have seen the best results during the cleanse with the recommended suggested diet, and feel this should also work well to help alkalize the bowel.