Premier HCL – Hydrochloric Acid
Premier HCL features betaine hydrochloride which assists the body’s natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, especially protein, vitamin B12, calcium, iron and other minerals.† †Results may vary.
What is Premier HCL?
Premier HCL is formulated to assist the body’s natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamin B12, calcium, iron
and other minerals.
As we age, we typically produce less hydrochloric acid (HCl) which reduces our ability to efficiently absorb nutrients from food. Reduced HCl production affects the amount of protein and calcium we can absorb and can interfere with bone metabolism. Incomplete protein metabolism can imbalance intestinal flora. Betaine hydrochloride promotes absorption of nutrients.
What is Betaine Hydrochloride?
Betaine hydrochloride (HCL) is an acidic form of Betaine that has been recommended by health practitioners as an effective supplemental source of hydrochloric acid especially for those that suffer from hypochlorhydria.
HCL helps in the breakdown of fats and proteins in the stomach. This process may lead to improved digestion. Premier HCL can also help
control the amount of bad bacteria and harmful organisms ingested through contaminated food and water.
The Health Benefits of Betaine HCL
- Powerful digestive aid for people who may have been privy to a poor diet, prolonged dehydration and generalized stress.
- Shown to offer digestive support to perimenopausal women and elderly individuals.
- Beneficial in treating hypochlorhydria, a deficiency of stomach acid production.
- Crucial compound in balancing homocysteine levels, a condition related to severe heart disease.
- Betaine HCL levels decrease as we age. This can lead to sluggish digestion and poor mineral and nutrient absorption.
- Low Betaine HCL levels means that the body is not detoxifying itself in an optimal fashion.
- Many people facing poor digestion have found that taking a vegetarian form of plant derived Betaine HCL before meals aids them in their own digestive process, as well as metabolizing the food they consume.
Other conditions for which Betaine HCL may help include:
Does Not Contain: toxic tablets, glues, fillers, binders or excipients of any kind. This product is vegan and excipient-free.
Adults and Children (4 and up) — Take 1 capsule daily after each meal. Consult with your doctor or nutritionist before taking more than 1
capsule per meal.
Pregnancy - If pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking betaine hydrochloride.