Livatrex is a herbal liver support formula containing powerful herbs which can help support detoxification and normal function of the liver and gallbladder. †2 fluid oz †Results may vary.
Organic Liver Support With Livatrex!
Whole Herb Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
Dietary Supplement | 100% Alcohol Free
Herbs are Organic / Wildcrafted Under Organic Conditions | MADE IN THE U.S.A.
What is Livatrex?
Livatrex is a 100% all natural blend of powerful organic and wildcrafted herbs using the Spagyrex® process and specially formulated to support normal function and detoxification of the liver and gallbladder.
Supporting your liver is a natural process designed to detoxify, flush and purge the liver of fatty deposits, built up toxins, and accumulated stones. Liver stones emerge when excess lipids crystallize into small pebble size stones.
5 Reasons to Support Your Liver
- A healthy liver helps digestion and supports proper body weight.
- Promotes the elimination of liver stones.
- Helps support overall body detoxification.
- Supports and rejuvenates energy levels.
- Look and feel younger!
Did You Know? Liver Facts
- National Center for Health Statistics indicate that chronic liver diseases are among the most common causes of death in the United States.
- Close to 26,000 people in the USA die each year from cirrhosis. The American Liver Foundation warns that alcohol abuse contributes to most incidences of cirrhosis.
- Up to 20% of the population has liver stones and gallstones.
- An unhealthy diet is a major contributor to many liver concerns as well as toxic buildup in the liver.
- There are more than 900 prescription drugs that can injure the liver. 80% of all cases of liver toxicity are caused by drug reactions.
- 29 million Americans currently have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- 90% of heavy alcohol drinkers develop fatty liver disease.
- 6,000 - 10,000 liver transplants are performed yearly in the United States.
- Drinking tap water can lead to the storage of arsenic in the liver.
Health Benefits of Supporting Your Liver with Livatrex
- Supports digestion.
- Supports elimination of toxins.
- Helps the liver to efficiently break down fats.
- Promotes healthy lipid profiles.
- Supports extra energy and vitality.
- Supports healthy memory and clarity.
- Helps control cravings for sugar and fatty foods.
- Purges the liver and gallbladder of stones.
- Detoxifies fatty deposits and buildup.
Important Facts about Livatrex
- 100% alcohol free.
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free.
- Kosher, Halal and Vegan Safe.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the liver.
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- Made in the USA using Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing.
- NEVER Tested on animals.
- Livatrex is the only liver support product on the market which uses a Spagyrex processed blend of powerful herbs that support detoxification and normal function of the liver and gallbladder. These herbs work synergistically to soften and break down stones.
- Our trained customer service team is available to answer questions.
- Livatrex comes with a no-questions-asked, money back guarantee.
†Results may vary.
Livatrex Ingredient List
- Wildcrafted Borotutu (bark)
Borotutu Tree bark has been used by ancient herbal healers as a liver and gallbladder tonic as well as an overall digestive system balancer.
- Organic Yellow Dock (root)
Yellow Dock Root aids in eliminating foreign substances that can overburden the liver and gallbladder.
- Organic Dandelion (root)
Dandelion root has been used for many years to aid the body's natural purification processes, supporting optimal liver function.
- Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra (herb)
Healthcare practitioners have acquired a powerful natural ally in helping to maintain optimal bladder, kidney, gallbladder, and liver health with the recent "discovery" of this Amazon rainforest plant.
- Organic Greater Celandine (herb)
Greater Celandine is often used to assist with liver and gallbladder support.
- Organic Chicory (root)
Organic Chicory Root has a long and well-documented history of assisting people with liver problems. Ancient Romans and Egyptians were known to consume Chicory Root to aid in purifying the liver and the blood.
- Organic Milk Thistle (seed)
Studies suggest Milk Thistle Seed supports optimal liver function. Milk Thistle Seed shows promise in stimulating the liver's ability to produce bile for normal digestive function.
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome)
Organic Turmeric is a strong antioxidant and removes toxins from the body.
- Organic Peppermint (leaf)
Organic Peppermint Leaf helps promote the natural flow of bile from your liver to your gallbladder. The oil found in Peppermint (a hybrid of watermint and spearmint) also aids with the overall digestive process.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid acts as a nutrient supercharger to boost bioavailability and absorption.
- USP Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
†Results may vary.
Cleansing: For use with the Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse (see instruction section) pour the entire bottle of Livatrex into 1-gallon glass container of organic apple juice or distilled water. On days 1-4 of the Optimum Wellness Liver/Gallbladder Cleanse drink one 8-oz. glass (use glass, not plastic) 4-times daily between meals. On day 5 follow Liver Cleanse instructions at Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse.
Maintenance: Mix two droppers-full with 4 ounces of organic apple juice or purified water. Drink before breakfast on empty stomach two-three times weekly.
The Complete Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse
For the complete, 5 day liver cleanse program instructions, please see the instructions tab on the Liver Cleanse Kit page.
†Results may vary.
How to Get Rid of Fatty Liver Disease
Hormone Imbalance - Check Your Liver
12 Best Foods to Cleanse and Support Your Liver
Maksimović Z, Kovacević N, Lakusić B, Cebović T. Antioxidant activity of yellow dock (Rumex crispus L., Polygonaceae) fruit extract. Phytother Res. 2011 Jan;25(1):101-5. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3234.
González-Castejón M, Visioli F, Rodriguez-Casado A. Diverse biological activities of dandelion. Nutr Rev. 2012 Sep;70(9):534-47. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00509.x. Epub 2012 Aug 17. Review.
†Results may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions about Livatrex
Do I need other supplements with Livatrex?
No other supplements are required but if you're looking for a complete liver cleanse experience, consider the liver cleanse kit.
Will I experience a healing crisis when using Livatrex?
A healing crisis describes a phenomenon that may occur during cleansing where you feel worse during your cleanse than before you started. This is due to toxins being "dislodged" as they're processed for removal. Fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping, or mood swings are common complaints and often subside within a few days. Drink plenty of purified water to help your body flush the toxins.
How do I know when the toxins are out of my body?
Results vary, however most people report the best experience from performing three liver cleanses in succession.
†Results may vary.