Oasis Advanced Wellness Company Shipping Policy
Because of the worldwide pandemic, please expect shipping delays are being experienced with most carriers. Oasis Advanced Wellness has no control over how long it may take to receive your shipment. We suggest allowing at least five days shipping times for most carriers.
The OAW mission is to bring you the “best of the best” in natural and healthy living products. We also strive to offer our customers a the fastest and most reliable shipping available – even with FREE SHIPPING orders. Please review the OAW shipping policies below. If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, just give us a call at 832.295.0560 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00PM CST, excluding holidays). All in-stock products ship within 24-48 hours excluding weekends and holidays. When using USPS as your carrier, we find that 95% of our customers that live within the continental United States receive their order within two-three business days of shipment!
Our shipping methods are only as accurate as the information that we are provided. Please make sure your shipping address, phone number, email address and requested shipping method are correct before you submit your order. Please check your order invoice confirmation (received immediately by email after the order is placed) carefully as it is a result of the information you have entered. We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered information. Additional charges will apply if an incorrect address is given.
SHIPPING METHODS & FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the USA and its territories are shipped through the United States Postal System (USPS) using Priority Mail. We also offer FedEX shipping if chosen by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING FOR USA ORDERS OVER $100
All orders with products totaling $100 or above and shipped to addresses WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA SHIP FREE using USPS Priority mail standard delivery. If you would like us to use FedEX as your carrier, the difference between the cost of USPS and FedEX will be manually added to your credit card. OAW uses USPS PRIORITY MAIL for ALL FREE SHIPPING. We find that 95% of our customers living within the continental USA receive their order within two-three business days of shipment. International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
NEXT DAY/OVER-NIGHT & USPS PRIORITY MAIL DELIVERY
We do offer next-day shipping for USPS Express Mail. Be aware that the USPS does not guarantee Express Mail delivery. However, if the package is shipped before 3:00 p.m., chances are greater for next day delivery. See NOTICE at the top of the page.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL SERVICE
Orders placed on Friday will be processed the following Monday. Most customers will have their order within 1-3 business days after shipment. Our experience has been that most Texas customers receive their shipment in one-two days.
Upon shipment of your order, a USPS Tracking Number or FedEX tracking number is sent to the email address provided at the time the order was placed. Please check your junk/spam folders for these emails. The USPS does not provide a way to instruct the mail carrier (in advance) about special delivery instructions. We suggest that you make arrangements with your personal mail carrier, in advance, of any special delivery instructions (where to leave package, etc.). OAW is not responsible for stolen or misplaced packages after the USPS provides electronic delivery confirmation. This is between the customer and their local post office. Please make sure your shipping address is correct, the recipient knows the package is coming and that the location is suitable for daytime delivery of packages. If a package is undeliverable for any reason, it may be shipped back to us by the carrier. As long as the product(s) are received in resalable condition, the purchase price, less shipping charges and any return charges by the carrier to OAW and a 30% restocking fee, will be credited back to the credit card used for the initial purchase within 10 business days.
Customer Refused packages that do not have an OAW RA# written on the outside of the package will be credited back to the customer’s credit card less a 45% restocking fee. All return packages must have an OAW RA# placed on the outside of the shipping box.
If you are shipping to someone or place other than your personal address, please make sure that the receiver knows that a package will be coming to their address and that they are able to receive the package.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is complete and accurate with zip code and country. We cannot be responsible for addresses that are incomplete or inaccurate.
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International or FedEx (if chosen by customer).
- Shipping charges for USPS Priority Mail International will vary depending upon weight and destination with an estimated delivery within 8-20 business days depending upon the amount of time spent in Customs.
- Customs charges may apply. Laws are different in every country and it is the customer’s responsibility to check with their respective Customs Office for permission of shipment of specific products. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
- Once the package arrives in the designated country, that country’s mail/postal policies takes over and at this point we have no control over the time of delivery, nor do we have any tracking ability unless the country scans packages. Many countries do not scan after the package has gone through their Customs. Please be aware of this.
- Please be patient, but do email us if you feel like your order is taking an extreme amount of time to get to you. We will be happy to assist in any way possible and will be able to provide you with a US Customs Regulation Number. However, we cannot contact Customs or your postal carrier for you.
- Packages are randomly chosen to be inspected upon entering the Customs Department. When this happens you may incur duties and taxes and delay in the arrival of your package. Please note that Oasis Advanced Wellness has no control over these charges or delays and does not benefit in any way from S&H, import duties, or taxes that you are charged.
- Once Customs has opened a package we cannot be responsible for the condition of products upon arrival to the customer. This includes spillage, missing products, etc. OAW cannot replace any product lost or damaged by Customs and cannot refund any shipping charges.
- Any replacement orders will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser and all charges including shipping will apply to the reshipment.
- Please do not ask us to write “gift” or anything else on the Customs label that indicates the product is something that it is not. Companies who make this a practice are in jeopardy of being denied the privilege of shipping overseas.
- We do not accept returns for International orders since it is likely that the return guarantee of 30 days will be fulfilled before the product makes its way back to our offices.
Deciding Upon a Specific Carrier
We highly recommend choosing a carrier in which you are familiar. We offer two options for international customers to choose from: FedEx and USPS.
FedEx International offers premium and reliable expedited delivery service to many countries with a delivery time ranging from 1 to 5 business days depending on service you choose. Tracking is available for most destinations and an estimated delivery date is also available. For FedEx specific international shipping information please visit: FedEx Global Trade Manager.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL International offers affordable and proven international delivery service to many countries with a delivery time ranging from 3 business days up to 2 months depending on the service you choose; however, a specific delivery date is not guaranteed. Due to the fact that USPS uses the Postal Service for the country of import for final delivery, certain charges are waived for some countries. For USPS specific international shipping information please visit: Index of Countries and Localities.
FedEx and USPS both work to clear your package through Customs and have brokers that work to facilitate the clearance process, but no carrier service can guarantee all packages will reach their final international destination
Import Duties, Fees, and Taxes
- All orders shipping to destinations outside of the USA are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country.
- Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department or Agency for inspection.
- We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible.
- We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval, as well as to verify and pay all import charges including duties, fees, and taxes.
International Shipping Restriction, Import Restrictions, Customs Restrictions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure they are allowed to import nutritional supplements/products from the U.S.A. into their country.
- USPS is the only carrier that will usually return your package if it cannot be cleared through Customs without you or us incurring additional charges.
- If the Customs Agency in your country returns your order to us, either because you did not have the permission to import such supplements or because such supplements are banned/prohibited in your country, we will refund to your credit card the total purchase price minus shipping charges, minus 20% re-stocking fee, and minus any quarantine fees or warehousing fees, assessed by the customs department in your country. The returned product must arrive in our office within the product 30 days return guarantee and be in resale condition.
- Once again, please check with your country’s customs department to make sure you are allowed to import nutritional supplements/products from the USA before placing your order. If the order is confiscated by Customs and not returned to us or does not reach us by the 30 day return guarantee, you will not receive any refund and you accept full responsibility for the confiscated order.
- Please do not call and ask us if we ship to a certain country. It is the customer’s responsibility to know if they can import our products into their country.
Please be aware: Customs randomly inspects and stops certain packages from entering a country and you must accept all financial responsibility for your order.
International shipping charges are non-refundable.
We do not ship to Germany, Andorra, Nigeria, North Korea, Iran, Ghana, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Cuba.
Supplements are restricted for import to a 90 day supply in some countries
and must be for your own personal use. Losses incurred due to exceeding
your country’s limitations will not be refunded.