Health Condition Center
Condition Center Caution: Please read before continuing.
- OAW's recommendations for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or a relationshi p with a qualified healthcare professional.
- The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food a nd Drug Administration and are not approved or intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- If you have a medical condition or disease, please confer with your doctor before using the recommendations given.
- Do not self-diagnose. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, preferably a naturopa thic doctor (N.D.), nutritionally oriented medical doctor, or other health care professional.
- Your physician should be made aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any nega tive interactions with any drugs you are taking or may be prescribed.
- If you are currently taking a prescription medication, it is vital to work with your doctor before discontinuing any drug or alterin g any drug regimen.
- It is your constitutional right to educate yourself about your health and well-being, thus taking charge of your own health. Please be cautious, do your research and present it to your healthcare professional.