ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel 8oz
ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel 8oz is an extraordinarily soothing & skin rejuvenating clear topical gel with active ingredients Advanced Cellular Silver & Advanced Cellular Glutathione to support skin health. For purity and quality, ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel 8 oz is unscented, contains no preservatives no alcohol no artificial coloring. †Results may vary.
ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel is a soothing topical gel combining biologics to support your skin's health.
This unique face & body formula provides:
What is ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel?
ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel Extra Strength is the Leading Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Topical Gel
Contains ACS 200 Extra Strength
The leading silver-based supplement in multiple independent studies, ACS 200 Extra Strength rapidly kills an enormous array of pathogenic microorganisms, literally oxidizing the cell wall of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, as well as killing naked virus, fungi, and all without damaging human tissue. When choosing an immune system support formula, safety and efficacy are the only two factors that truly matter. ACS 200 Extra Strength provides fast and significant relief patients can feel without harming the gut flora.
Reasons to Use ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel
- Soothing and Effective - ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel provides significant relief from eczema, sunburn, burns, cuts, scrapes, and rashes for enhanced healing and discernable relief.
- Other topical creams and ointments can actually damage the skin. ACS Silver-Glutathione Gel Extra Strength provides effective healing and topical relief without harmful chemicals or side effects.
- Superior Silver & Superior Glutathione - Powered by the same patented technology as ACS200 Silver but in gel form.
- Does not harm gut flora.
- Can be applied to both the face and body.
- Practitioner Endorsed - ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel is used by practitioners in over 15 countries.
ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel is produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls in conformance with guidelines for dietary supplements set forth in USP XXVII.
Package: 8 oz | Topical Gel
Advanced Cellular Silver 200 Parts Per Million, L-Glutathione Tripeptides (Reduced), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl-L Carnitine, Lipoic Acid (R-Fraction), L-Glutamine, TMG (trimethylglycine), Carbomer.
Other Ingredients: Ultra-Pure Deionized Water
* % Daily value not established
All products are:
Directions for Use
• Apply liberally to the skin to promote healing and superior skin health.
• Cover the skin as desired with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily. Allow to dry before using other skin products.
- Do not rinse off.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Close bottle lid tightly.
- Store bottle out of direct sunlight.
Colloidal Silver Research
Lansdown, A.B.G. Silver in Healthcare: Its Antimicrobial Efficacy and Safety in Use. Issues in Toxicology. RSC Pub. 2010
Morones-Ramirez, JR, Winkler, JA, Spina, CS, Collins ,JJ. Silver Enhances Activity Against Gram-negative Bacteria. Sci.Transl. Med. Vol.5, No.190.
Paulus, W. Directory of Microbiocides for the Protection of Materials: A Handbook. Springer. 2004.
Rentz, EJ. Historical Perspectives on Clinical Use and Efficacy of Silver.
Wakshlak, RB, Pedahzur, R, Avnir, D. Antibacterial Activity of Silver-killed Bacteria: The “Zombies Effect”. 5:9555 2015
Wesley, J. The History of the Medicinal Uses of Silver. Surgical Infection. Vol 10, No. 3. 2009
Whitacre, DM and Ware, G. Review of Environmental Contaminant Toxicology. Vol. 191. Springer. 1928
Wagner,DM, Johnson, KS, Bryers, JD. Efficacy of silver-coated fabrics to prevent bacterial colonization and subsequent formation of device-based biofilm. Biomed. Mater. Res. Vol.53. p.612-631. 2000.
ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel Frequently Asked Questions
Does ACS 200 Colloidal Silver Gel have an odor?
No. This is a clear gel with no fragrance or odor.
Can one use this every day on their skin?
Yes. You can use it for many skin issues and anywhere on your skin.
Is there an Expiration Date on the product?
The bottle states the date it was manufactured. According to the manufacturer, it does not go bad and stays fresh.