Floratrex Probiotic and Prebiotic
Floratrex probiotic and prebiotic is a superior blend of live and active cultures from 25 probiotic strains that support digestion and intestinal function and boost the immune system. This advanced formula provides 75 billion CFUs.† 60 vegetarian capsules †Results may vary.
25 Strain Probiotic & Prebiotic Supplement
Providing 75 billion CFUs
What is Floratrex?
Floratrex is a probiotic and prebiotic supplement that helps populate your digestive tract with healthy bacteria to support healthy digestion and boost the immune system. It’s exceptional for daily or occasional use and perfect for those who prefer the benefits from a wide variety of probiotic strains. And now, the Floratrex formula is improved and better than ever before:
- More Strains — Floratrex now contains 25 of the best probiotic strains to give you a robust, balanced microbiome. This means better digestive support and a stronger immune system.
- More CFUs — With probiotics, there's strength in numbers. Floratrex has 75 billion CFUs to help give your gut a densely packed, protective, probiotic shield.
- Boosted Formula — Floratrex is enhanced with PreforPro® Bacteriophage Prebiotic Blend to amplify the reach of beneficial bacteria dramatically.
Many people consider a daily probiotic to be as essential to their health as a multi-vitamin and the research is clear -- a healthy body begins with a healthy gut.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Floratrex
1. Digestive Support
Your digestive tract is a complex machine that converts nutrients into energy. Probiotics are friendly organisms that assist the digestive process and encourage nutrient absorption. Floratrex is even helpful for people with food sensitivities. Supporting your digestive health is one of the most effective measures you can take to encourage overall wellness.
2. Boosts the Immune System
Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut. Supporting a healthy intestinal environment, which is the front line for the immune system, is essential for promoting well-being.
3. Promotes Internal Balance
Your gut is home to countless bacteria -- some good, some bad. A daily probiotic supplement like Floratrex promotes the growth of good bacteria to help balance out the bad. Floratrex is one of the best, all natural solutions for replenishing your gut's supply of good bacteria and keeping harmful organisms at bay.
4. Ultimate Blend of Probiotics and Prebiotics
Floratrex probiotic and prebiotic is one of the most complete and advanced probiotic supplements available. Each serving contains 75 billion live active CFUs from 25 of the most beneficial strains of bacteria.
5. Best Quality, Best Handling
It’s important to invest in nutritional supplements produced by a responsible manufacturer and that's doubly important when it comes to probiotics. The manufacturer of Floratrex employs the highest quality manufacturing standards in the production of Floratrex to ensure maximum potency.
Facts About Probiotics and the Gut
- In addition to the stomach and intestines, probiotics also reside in the colon, mouth, esophagus, and nasal cavity.
- Your body contains over 3 pounds of probiotic organisms! To compare, your brain weighs about 3 pounds and your heart about 0.7.
- If the bacteria in your gut were laid end to end, it would go around the world 2.5 times.
- There are over 1000 probiotic strains in your body but every person has their own unique makeup.
- Probiotics help your body absorb many nutrients, including copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
- The digestive system is often called the "second brain" because the vagus nerve links the brain to the digestive system.
- The gut is home to over 100 million neurons and produces up to 90% of the body's serotonin.
- One recent study even indicates that probiotics could be used to regulate emotions and mood via their effect on neurotransmitters.
- In 2007, Duke University reported that the appendix releases probiotic bacteria to defend against harmful organisms.
- A 2004 study found that infants given probiotics were less colicky.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 people with autism also have probiotic imbalances, leaky gut, or IBS.
- High fructose corn syrup, alcohol, wheat, GMOs, stress, antibiotics and lack of sleep all reduce beneficial bacteria.
The Benefits of Floratrex
- Formulated to optimize and balance intestinal flora.
- Stimulates nutrient absorption and B vitamin synthesis.
- Helps with digestion, especially hard-to-digest foods.
- Supports immune system cells in the intestinal tract.
- Encourages bowel regularity.
- Perfect support for general wellness and vitality.
Why is Floratrex the Best Probiotic Available?
- Provides 25 strains of the most beneficial probiotics.
- This advanced probiotic formula provides 75 billion CFUs.
- One bottle of Floratrex contains 60 capsules -- a one-month supply when used as directed.
- Provided by a manufacturer who pioneered the process of combining multiple strains of probiotics with beneficial prebiotics.
- Multiple, beneficial strains in one complete formula.
- Vegan-friendly formula.
- NO dairy, soy, wheat, or gluten.
- Easy-to-take, vegetable capsules.
Top 3 Questions People Ask About Floratrex
1. What are prebiotics? Prebiotics are carbohydrate fibers that you don't digest. They remain in your digestive system to feed beneficial bacteria and help them flourish. Sources of prebiotics include fruits, raw honey, and legumes.
2. What factors negatively affect intestinal flora? The gut is a delicate environment that's susceptible to imbalance and can be significantly affected by what you put into your body. Antibiotics, prescription medications, alcohol, artificial colors and flavors, wheat, chlorinated water, GMOs, stress, and travel are just a few of the factors that can cause intestinal imbalance. Often a poor gut environment is plagued with gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and irregular bowel movements.
3. What does CFU mean? Colony-forming units are how probiotics are counted and are generally measured in the millions or billions per serving. Floratrex is tested to ensure it meets potency specifications at the time of manufacture. Floratrex provides 75 billion CFUs per serving.
Tips for a Healthy Gut
- Eat prebiotic foods like fruits, raw honey, and legumes.
- Stay well hydrated with purified water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Meditate or practice breathing exercises to help minimize the effects of stress.
- Follow a clean, organic diet. Avoid artificial ingredients, GMOs, refined sugars, and other no-nutrition foods.
- Fermented foods are a great source of friendly probiotics and typically loaded with beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
- Beware that antibiotics, processed foods, sugar, and other toxins negatively affect the delicate balance of gut bacteria.
- Use an oxygen based colon cleanser like Oxy-Powder® to keep your intestinal tract clean.
†Results may vary.
- Bacillus coagulans
Also called Lactobacillus sporogenes, Bacillus coagulans is a resilient spore-forming bacteria. It supports digestive health, the immune system, and respiratory health. Also supports normal lipid and blood sugar levels.
- Bacillus subtilis (DE111®)
One of the most robust probiotics, Bacillus subtilis promotes digestive health. It thrives in the intestinal tract and helps to promote the balance of healthy probiotic colonies.
- Lactobacillus paracasei
Supports oral health, lessens the effects of environmental sensitivities and supports energy levels. Also supports several components of digestive health, including the intestinal lining, liver, and bowels.
- Saccharomyces boulardii
Not a bacteria, but rather a fungus that promotes normal digestive health and may support healthy-looking, blemish-free skin. Helps to soothe intestinal irritation and protect the stomach and intestinal tract.
- Lactococcus lactis
Soothes and helps to protect the intestinal lining. Also boosts the immune system, reduces the effects of exposure to environmental irritants, and is even linked to cardiovascular health.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
Supports normal digestive health and the immune system by helping to crowd out harmful organisms. Also helps to produce L. lysine, an amino acid needed for calcium absorption and hormone production.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
Helps maintain gut health by supporting normal digestion, including digestion of lactose. Encourages normal yeast balance, soothes irritated skin tissue, and boosts the immune system.
- Lactobacillus casei
Supports healthy digestion from start to finish, including starting with the digestion of food, and ending with promoting healthy bowel movements. Also supports the immune system and soothes irritated tissue.
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Supports normal digestion, including the digestion of casein — a protein that can cause sensitivity. Also helps to produce folic acid, which is an essential B-vitamin.
- Bifidobacterium animalis lactis
Supports normal digestion and helps to neutralize gliadin — the harmful protein in gluten. Soothes irritation in the intestinal tract and aids the immune system.
- Lactobacillus brevis
Strong, versatile probiotic that supports digestion, promotes normal bowel movements, and boosts the immune system. Also known to support normal oral health.
- Lactobacillus gasseri
This very popular probiotic is known not only for its ability to support normal digestive function, but also for its capacity to promote normal blood sugar levels and healthy body weight.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Multifaceted probiotic that supports normal digestive health and encourages the development of a strong, overall probiotic community by helping to neutralize harmful organisms.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii
Popular probiotic strain that's commonly found in yogurt. Supports digestive health, boosts the immune system, and also helps to soothe swollen, irritated tissue, especially in the gut.
- Bacillus coagulans (Lactospore®)
The most motile of Bacillus bacteria, Bacillus coagulans promotes normal digestive health, supports the immune system, and is even linked to respiratory health.
- Lactobacillus fermentum
Hardy probiotic that supports the digestive system. Unique in that it boosts antioxidant activity in the body, including the ability to produce glutathione, which benefits the liver.
- Lactobacillus reuteri
Thrives in the gastrointestinal tract. Produces reuterin, which fights harmful organisms without affecting helpful probiotics. Also supports oral health, urinary tract health, and soothes irritation and swelling.
- Bifidobacterium longum
Digestion-supporting probiotic that helps convert sugars into lactic acids to help promote a balanced digestive tract. Also helps to maintain gut flora integrity that may be compromised from antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Strong probiotic that supports the helpful gut flora by defending against harmful organisms, supporting healthy digestion, and boosting the immune system.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Digestion-supporting probiotic that not only helps to boost the immune system and encourage a balanced gut environment, but also has a reputation for supporting normal urinary tract health.
- Lactobacillus salivarius
Unique probiotic that helps to support normal oral health. Helps to discourage harmful organisms in the mouth and intestinal tract. Thrives when provided with prebiotics.
- Bifidobacterium breve
Essential probiotic strain for colon health. Many common digestive ailments exist alongside low levels of this probiotic. It's also a primary probiotic in the digestive tracts of newborns.
- Bifidobacterium lactis
Digestion-supporting probiotic that neutralizes gliadin, the protein in gluten that irritates and disrupts the intestinal lining and causes digestive ailments.
- Bacillus clausii
Balance-promoting probiotic that's helpful for keeping the gut level and healthy because it produces subtilisins — an enzyme that promotes gastrointestinal harmony.
- Pediococcus acidilactici
Unique probiotic that rounds out the microbiota and helps to defend against many types of harmful organisms, especially those that target the gut and disrupt normal digestion.
- Organic Agave Inulin
Amazing prebiotic that helps probiotics grow and thrive. Helps to relieve occasional constipation. Supports bile production to facilitate fat digestion.
- Organic Gum Acacia
While the primary purpose of gum acacia is to be a natural flow agent that helps to ensure product consistency, it has the added benefit of being a prebiotic.
- PreforPro® Bacteriophage Prebiotic (Myoviridae (LH01), Siphoviridae (LL5), Myoviridae (T4D), Myoviridae (LL12)
Patented blend of bacteriophages — protein-coated bundles of RNA and DNA — that are called “bacteria eaters.” They recognize bad bacteria and attach themselves, causing the cell walls of the bad bacteria to rupture.
- Vegetable Capsule (cellulose)
Vegan-friendly vegetable capsules are used instead of standard capsules composed of protein sourced from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish.
- Organic Rice Hulls
Natural flow agent that helps product consistency.
- Fulvic Ionic Mineral Complex
Naturally boosts formula bioavailability and absorption.
†Results may vary.
Take two capsules daily, 20 minutes before your first meal, with water or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Store in refrigerator for best results.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider if pregnant, nursing or for any additional concerns.
†Results may vary.
Floratrex - Frequently Asked Questions
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria that help the digestive system function. They are live microorganisms that aid in absorbing nutrients from food and boosting the immune system. Not all probiotics are the same and different strains of probiotics have different effects.
Do probiotics have side effects?
Probiotics can cause occasional gassiness and bloating which typically subsides within two weeks. To avoid this, try taking a smaller serving at first and increase as your body adjusts.
Can I mix Floratrex into food?
Floratrex should be taken with water, 20 minutes before eating. Do not mix Floratrex into hot food or take with a hot beverage as high temperatures may kill the microorganisms.
Is Floratrex safe for kids?
Floratrex helps support kids' health too!
Is Floratrex enteric coated?
Enteric coating is a type of layer put on the probiotic capsule and intended to promote survival of the beneficial bacteria in your GI tract. The manufacturing process of Floratrex negates the need for enteric coating.
† Results may vary.