OxyBalm Ozonated Olive Oil
OXYBalm™ Ozonated Olive Oil is an exclusive formula in our Purely Ageless™ Premium Skin Care Line, which you can use for any skin condition. Very popular in Europe and American Spas, OXYBalm is used as an effective skincare secret of oxygen facials. OXYBalm (salve) contains activated oxygen and organic, cold-pressed virgin olive oil from Italy and organic lavender essential oil. Treat your face to a spa-like oxygen facial with OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil.
- Soothing and Hydrating Skin Support
- An Effective Skin Repair Serum
- All Organic Ingredients
- Used By High-End Spas for Oxygen Facials
OXYBalm™ Ozonated Olive Oil
part of our Purely Ageless Skincare
Super Oxygen Infused Serum
Infused with Pure Organic Lavender Essential Oil!
Experience the Difference of a Fresh Oxygen Spa Facial
in the comfort and privacy of your own home!
OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil is an exclusive formula from our Purely Ageless Premium Skin Care line, which can be used for almost any skin condition. OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil is fantastic when used as an oxygen facial, a skin conditioner, and an anti-aging moisturizer. Very popular in Europe and high-end American Spas, ozonated olive oil is used as an effective skin repair serum in the form of oxygen facials. OXYBalm contains just two powerful ingredients - ozonated, organic, cold-pressed virgin olive oil and organic lavender essential oil. That's it!
You can use OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil as skin support for any skin condition to provide oxygen to the skin -- skin support for eczema, rosacea, cuts, burns and sunburn, razor burns and bumps, fungal issues (including athlete's foot), fistulae, leg ulcers, bedsores, gingivitis, herpes simplex, or hemorrhoids.
Reasons to Use OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil
- At-home oxygen facials. Have you ever wanted to experience a high-end spa oxygen facial? Now you can! To use OXYBalm as an oxygen facial, apply a small portion on your face (avoiding eyes) and gently massage it into your skin. Place a very warm washcloth over your face for 2-3 minutes. Remove the cloth but do not rub off any of the oil. While it's best to leave the oil on your face, it can also be wiped off after 20 minutes, if necessary. OXYBalm should not be used more than twice a week as oxygen facial.
- Ozonated olive oil contains antioxidants and can reduce the appearance of aging skin and wrinkles. A tiny amount of OxyBalm can be dabbed around the eye area at night or following sun exposure.
- Use on inflamed and irritated skin.
- Use on feet to soften after shower. At night rub in some OXYBalm on your feet, then put on some socks and wear them through the night. You'll be pleasantly surprised the following morning with very soft skin. Dry and rough feet will begin to look hydrated and smooth with regular use.
- Use for burns or skin irritations such as razor burn and sunburn.
- Use for cuts and scrapes.
- Use for cold sores and dry nostrils.
- Use for the reduction of swelling and inflammation of the skin.
- Because we care about freshness and protecting all the ingredients in our OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil, we package it in dark glass jars to protect and preserve the "goodness" in this highly trusted formula.
Skin Conditions Ozonated Olive Oil Can Help
For over 100 years, ozonated olive oil has been used to help with the following skin conditions:
|Cuts and Wounds
Why OXYBalm is Better
- Fully ozonated oils.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- Uses cold ozone production with a high purity oxygen source: Some oils are ozonated with high heat machines and low-quality oxygen. OXYBalm uses only medical-grade oxygen and ultra-pure ozone.
- Packaged in glass jars: There is no risk of BPA from plastic liners or plastic breakdown over time.
- Refrigerated storage: OxyBalm is frozen before being shipped to you, so it keeps its potency longer. Refrigerated oils can last up to ten years. Even at room temperature, our OxyBalm can last up to a year.
- Purity: No fillers, binders, stabilizers, GMOs, or preservatives. Simplicity at its finest!
- 100% all-natural and safe. No hidden ingredients.
- Made in the USA
OXYBalm Ozonated Oil is a super concentrated oxygen-infused serum that contains ozonated organic cold pressed ozonated extra-virgin olive oil and organic lavender essential oil. No stabilizers or preservatives. GMO-Free. Not tested on animals. Gluten-Free. Vegan. Keep Refrigerated.
OXYBalm naturally has the smell of ozone which is a good indicator of its strength. OXYBalm™ is not a liquid ozonated olive oil, but instead is more of a paste|serum consistency with the effect of a soothing balm.
OxyBalm is used externally for skin conditioning. Apply 2-4 times daily as needed by rubbing into the affected areas. Some people like to use OXYBalm™ Ozonated Olive Oil one day on and one day off for skin issues. For oxygen facials, apply to face 1-2x per week before bed. You may leave OxyBalm on your skin or wipe it off after 20-30 minutes.
Packaging of OXYBalm™
OAW packages Oxy Balm™ in dark amber or blue glass 2-ounce jars with a sealed lid. It is essential that ozone not be packaged in plastic. We also use a dark or opaque jar to ensure that light does not compromise the balm.
Some customers express concerns about shipping the product non-refrigerated. Since ozonated olive oil has a very long shelf life even at room temperature, and we use temperatures of over 30C in the manufacturing process, a couple of days of shipping will not deteriorate the product. Please note that OxyBalm is kept frozen and ships frozen. We suggest that during the summer months, customers use two-day shipping. Your order may arrive liquefied, but refrigeration will restore its paste consistency.
OAW takes all precautions to ensure the potency of OXYBalm™.
OXYBalm Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ozonated Olive Oil?
Activated oxygen (ozone) is a natural part of the Earth's atmosphere and is known worldwide for its ability to destroy pollutants, viruses, bacteria, and free radicals. Activated ozone is widely used in the bottled water and organic foods industries for purification. Ozone is created naturally when oxygen comes into contact with the sun's ultraviolet rays. Ozone is so safe it is used in operating rooms, the organic food industry, municipal water systems, swimming pools, and the list goes on and on. The beauty of ozone is that it leaves sparkling fresh water and a pathogen-free environment with only pure oxygen as a byproduct.
When ozone is continuously bubbled through olive oil for an extended period, it is captured and preserved into organic, cold-pressed, virgin olive oil. During this time, the olive oil changes to an off-white paste to form ozonated olive oil balm, a skin-friendly product that may be used to improve the appearance of your skin.
What is Ozonated Olive Oil used for?
Ozonated Olive Oil may be used for skin support in eczema, rosacea, cuts, burns and sunburn, rosacea, fungal infections (including athlete's foot), fistulae, leg ulcers, bedsores, gingivitis, herpes simplex, hemorrhoids, vulvovaginitis, bee stings, insect bites, acne, and any other skin related concerns.
Who manufacturers Ozonated Olive Oil?
Many companies carry and sell ozonated olive oil. After much research, OAW trusts only one company's expertise in years and years of making ozonated olive oil. OXYBalm™ from Purely Ageless Skincare is formulated using only the finest organic cold-pressed olive oil.
To maintain the highest purity level, OXYBalm is packaged using dark amber glass containers. No plastics or metals ever touch the oil during production to prevent the leeching of foreign chemicals or byproducts into OXYBalm. After the ozonated oil process is complete, OXYBalm is kept refrigerated in glass jars until it ships directly to you.
Are any filters, preservatives, or stabilizers used in the making of OxyBalm?
OXYBalm does not contain any stabilizers, preservatives, or fillers of any kind. All of the ingredients used are certified organic.
What is the shelf life of Ozonated Olive Oil?
Refrigerated OXYBalm can last up to ten years. Even at room temperature, our OxyBalm can last up to a year.
What is the difference between ozonated olive oil liquid and ozonated olive oil balm OXYBalm?
When in balm form, you know your oil is completely saturated with ozone (activated oxygen) and oxygen. Ozonated oil that is liquid has very little ozone saturation and is less effective or completely ineffective. As an example, the ratio of O2/O3 in liquid ozonated olive oil formulas can only contain up to a percentage of roughly 10%. In contrast, ozonated olive oil paste contains up to 50% saturated oxygen/ozone by volume. Depending on the amount of oil, it can take weeks if not months to make fully ozonated oil. Different oils hold different amounts of ozone. The higher the oleic acid content of the oil, the more ozone it will hold.
Why is Organic Lavender Essential Oil included in OXYBalm?
We are pleased to offer our OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil with the addition of organic infused lavender essential oil. The lavender scent is not over-powering but just enough to take the edge off of the typical ozone scent and enough to be calming and relaxing.
Does liquid ozonated olive oil contain Ozone or Oxygen?
Mostly oxygen and maybe a small amount of ozone, but the % is quite a bit less and does not have the long time release which ozonated olive oil balm does.
Does OXYBalm require refrigeration?
Refrigeration is recommended for best results. OXYBalm can also be kept at room temperature of less than 75 degrees and away from direct sunlight or heat for one year.
Why is using Organic Cold-Pressed Olive Oil better than using other forms of Olive Oil?
- Highest quality and saturated organic olive oil available.
- 100% ORGANIC.
- The most bio-available to the body.
- No secondary additives stabilizers, preservatives, colorants, or chemicals of any type.
- Not cut with lower quality oils like canola, soy, cottonseed, etc.
- Organic Cold-Pressed Olive Oil is best for ozonating and thus prevents the oxidation of harmful compounds which may be present in other less-quality and/or nonorganic olive oils.
Why is OXYBalm Ozonated Olive Oil better than other ozonated olive oil formulas on the market?
- One of the most advanced and proven ozonated olive oil products on the market.
- OXYBalm contains the highest possible saturation of ozone/oxygen ever developed.
- It will last up to 10 years when kept refrigerated.
- Skin application immediately activates with body temperature to release oxygen to the skin. This release can last for 12 hours or more.
- OXYBalm ozonated olive oil skin serum is safe and non-toxic for children and animals.