Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Kit
The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse is an all natural approach to take you one step closer to boosting your energy, improving your digestion, and feeling great. The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Kit contains Oxy-Powder®, Livatrex®, Latero-Flora, Turmeric and FREE Jump Start to Health and Wellness 101 ebook.† †Results may vary.
What Is the Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Plan?
The liver is your body’s main detoxification organ, so giving it a reset and boost can help it work in a more healthy manner. We’ve made that easy with the Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse — an all-natural, 6-day plan to help cleanse and rejuvenate your liver and gallbladder. This complete liver cleanse program provides all the info you need for success - including a healthy diet and liver-support supplements to help soften buildup, followed by a flush that will expel toxins from the liver and gallbladder. You will definitely be impressed by what you see and how you feel — increased energy, heightened well-being, and better digestion are just some of the comments we hear from clients.
Why Should I Cleanse My Liver?
A healthy liver regulates fat metabolism in the body and is the major fat-burning organ in the body. A healthy liver not only burns fat, it will also pump excessive fat out of the body through the bile into the gut. When the liver is healthy, weight control should not be difficult. However, a fatty liver does the opposite of what it is supposed to do. The fatty liver stores fat when in actuality it should be burning fat and removing excess fat from the body. Literally a fatty liver becomes a storehouse for fat and if allowed to progress for many years it may contribute to severe health and longevity consequences.
The incidence of fatty liver, in the US alone, is 15 to 20% of the population and is much higher in obese individuals. It also occurs in children. Fatty liver is the most common cause of abnormal liver function tests in the US.
Factors that may put you at risk for gallbladder disease
- Age. If you are over the age of 50 you have a greater chance for gallbladder disease.
- Gender. Women who are over forty and over-weight make up the population that has the most frequent gallbladder surgery.
- Hormone replacement therapy. Estrogen stimulates the production of gallstones, so women on synthetic hormone replacement therapy or those who have taken birth control pills for many years sometimes have gall bladder disease. Estrogen dominance would also contribute to the probability of gallbladder disease.
- Diet. There is a generally recognized link between a diet high in unhealthy fats, oils and sugar and the likelihood of gall bladder disease. This is the SAD diet that most Americans eat today.
- Obesity. People who are obese secrete bile that is saturated with cholesterol, making them more likely to develop gallstones.
- Constipation. Constipation and slow intestinal transit time are linked to the formation of gallstones.
Benefits of Cleansing the Liver and Gallbladder
- Better energy levels.
- Cleanses the liver and gallbladder.
- Encourages healthy digestion.
- Supports wellness.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Better immune function.
- Efficient fat metabolism.
- Sharper brain function.
- Stronger gut.
- Weight control.
- Helps the liver can break down fats more efficiently.
- Mood support.
- Decreased bloating and gas.
- Reduced cravings for sugar and fatty foods.
- May help remove liver and gallbladder stones which clog the liver.
- Removal of toxic fatty deposits.
For more information about the importance of cleansing the entire digestive tract please reference our article:
Importance of Full Body Cleansing.
The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Kit Contains:
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE BEGINNING: Gallbladder removal means that your liver must work at least 2-times as hard. The Optimum Wellness Complete Digestive Tract Cleanse is greatly recommended to help support digestive tract function even for those individuals without gallbladders.
Why The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Is Different
The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Plan is a systematic plan to efficiently cleanse the liver. Toxins in the liver are softened, the bile ducts are opened, and then the waste and debris are flushed from the body.
Both Livatrex and Turmeric are produced with Raw Herbal Extract technology that uses organic, plant-based glycerin — not alcohol — to preserve the vital nutrients and living energy of the herbs.
Herbal products are made at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The manufacturer independently sources every ingredient and double-verifies quality and potency.
We provide trained and knowledgeable customer support so that you are never alone while performing your cleanse.
†Results may vary.
Ozonated magnesium oxides, Natural citric acid, Organic acacia gum, Kosher certified vegetarian capsules.
Organic Milk Thistle (seed), Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra, Wildcrafted Borututu (root bark), Organic Reishi Mushroom, Organic Yellow Dock (root),Organic Dandelion (root), Organic Turmeric (root), Organic Chicory (root), Organic Peppermint (leaf), Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Triple-distilled water, Energized Trace Minerals.
Liquid Extract of Certified Organic Turmeric Root(Curcuma Longa),Organic Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), USP Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Triple Distilled Water, Energized Trace Minerals.
Bacillus Laterosporus (BOD strain) (Minimum of 1 million microorganisms)
Jump Start to Health and Wellness 101 (FREE E-Book)
Many people want to know what they can implement "now" in order to begin the path to health and wellness. This Ebook, by Naturopathic Practitioner, Loretta Lanphier, gives you 11 Health Habits that you can implement quickly, thereby, seeing results in your health quickly.
†Results May Vary
Supplies You Will Need
- Oxy-Powder® Capsules - 1 bottle.
- Organic Turmeric - 1 bottle.
- Latero-Flora - 1 bottle.
- Epsom Salt - Epsom Salt USP grade, Kosher, Non-GMO.
- Organic Olive oil - Extra Virgin - cold pressed - 6 ounces
- Organic ingredients for Optimum Wellness Soup and Optimum Wellness Vegetable Juice Recipes (see below)
- Organic fruits for breakfast each morning. You can make a smoothie for breakfast using purified water instead of milk.
- Organic Grapefruit or Orange to make 1/2 cup to mix with olive oil
Note: While performing the liver and gallbladder cleanse you should still be able to work and carry on your normal daily activities. Oxy-Powder® can cause watery stools, so it is best to make sure a bathroom is nearby and available. Remember that liquid stools are not diarrhea but the by-product of the Oxy-Powder® turning solid compacted fecal matter in the digestive tract into a liquid or gas.
Instructions for the Optimum Wellness Complete Digestive Tract Starter Kit
How You Should Eat During This Cleanse
When performing the liver cleanse, it’s best to eat a plant-based diet — only fresh, organic or locally grown produce. Fruits and vegetables provide the body with the right nutrients to draw out toxins, and they also ensure the intestinal tract is hydrated and able to support the cleansing process.
- Eat a healthy diet of organic, fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, whole grains and healthy oils for the next four days. For breakfast eat fresh, organic fruits being careful not to mix acid fruits with sweet fruits. Eat melons by themselves. For lunch drink organic fresh vegetable juice (recipe below) and/or have a raw vegetable or sprout salad with a baked potato or brown rice. Do not use bottled dressing. Make fresh dressing using organic-cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice or organic apple cider vinegar and any organic or fresh herbs and spices of your choice. If you are hungry throughout the day, feel free to snack on organic vegetables, fruits or nuts and seeds. For dinner have another raw, colorful salad, steamed vegetables and an organic protein source. Try to consume ½ of your body weight in ounces of the Oasis Enhanced H20 Formula.
- Oasis Enhanced H20 Formula Recipe - 1 gallon distilled or purified water (purchase water packaged in glass only) - pour out 1 ounce, 1 ounce of Raw and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (recommend Braggs). Make the H20 formula up fresh every morning and use it as your beverage during the cleanse.
Always Stay Hydrated
A good rule of thumb for staying hydrated is to drink one half your body weight in ounces of purified or distilled water per day. Example: 160 pounds = 80 ounces of water. To enhance your water, add at least two tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar (a probiotic- and enzyme-rich tonic) to one gallon of purified water and drink throughout the day. For an extra boost, add the juice from one half of a lemon.
Minimize These Foods
The food you eat affects your health more than anything else. To help establish a strong foundation of good health, reduce your consumption of the following foods as much as possible. Or, better yet, eliminate them from your diet entirely.
- Refined Sugar
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Artificial Dyes
- Table Salt
- Artificial Preservatives
- Processed Foods
- Microwaved Foods
- Canned Food
- Excess Coffee or Caffeine
Here’s the Plan
The Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse Plan consists of following the dietary guidelines and taking Livatrex, Turmeric, Latero-Flora and Oxy-Powder for four days, followed by a flush prep where you’ll take the extra virgin olive oil and Epsom salt, and then a flush day with Oxy-Powder.
Days 1-4: Prep
Instructions For First Four Prep Days
| Day 1 - 4|
BEFORE BREAKFAST: 30 minutes before breakfast take 2 Latero-Flora.
MORNING - Take 5 dropperfuls (to mark on the dropper) each of Livatrex and Turmeric
AFTERNOON - Take 5 dropperfuls (to mark on the dropper) each of Livatrex and Turmeric
EVENING - Take 5 dropperfuls (to mark on the dropper) each of Livatrex and Turmeric. Also take 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder and 2 capsules of Latero-Flora.
Try to be in bed by 10:00 PM.
Day 5: Pre-Flush
MORNING & AFTERNOON
Keep your meals light. For best results, eat only fruit (organic is best). Do not eat for at least two hours before taking the Epsom salt this evening. You will not take Livatrex, Turmeric, Latero-Flora or Oxy-Powder on this day.
1. Mix 1 Tablespoon of USP Epsom salt in 8 ounces of warm water and drink immediately.
2. Two hours after taking the Epsom salt, drink 6 oz of Olive Oil. Many people find that drinking the olive oil is the most difficult part of this cleanse. Here are a couple of suggestions to make it easier:
- Refrigerate for at least four hours prior to ingestion.
- Combine 4 ounces of fresh grapefruit juice or orange juice with olive oil and shake until well mixed. Refrigerate for at least four hours prior to ingestion. Shake well before consuming.
- Drink mixture with a straw.
3. Immediately after drinking the olive oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with your knees drawn up to your stomach for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, stretch out and go to sleep. If you experience cramping, walk around for 10 minutes and go back to bed.
4. While you sleep, the Epsom salt helps to relax and open your bile ducts and the olive oil stimulates the flow of bile. This helps to flush out toxins so they can be passed with fecal matter tomorrow. So take it easy and get a good night’s rest!
You may feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. It is normal and an indication that the protocol is working.If you feel the need to vomit, do not be afraid or concerned as it will help get rid of toxins. If vomiting occurs, it is definitely an indicator that the body is toxic and therefore you should consider repeating the Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse after a seven day break.
Day 6: Flush
Take 6 capsules of Oxy-Powder immediately upon waking to help your body flush the toxins that were released from your liver and gallbladder during the night. Do not eat for one to two hours after taking Oxy-Powder.
You may experience increased urination and loose stools, both of which are a normal part of the cleansing process.*
Take it easy and continue to eat a healthy diet — consider using this as a starting point to continue to improve your diet and eat healthy after your cleanse. Most importantly, allow yourself time to rest. While you are resting review your free e-book Jump Start to Health and Wellness for additional information about how to continue a healthy lifestyle.
BEFORE BED - Take 3 capsules of Latero-Flora
*During the flush, you may or may not see waste materials released by your liver and gallbladder. Keep in mind that everyone is different and the results of your cleanse depend on your diet and lifestyle.
TIPS & RECIPES
During and after your cleanse, you may want to consider balance-promoting therapies such as chiropractic adjustments, massage, deep breathing exercises, acupuncture, PEMF and far infrared saunas as they all support the cleansing process. Even getting enough sleep and starting your day by finding a quiet space to meditate will elevate your mindset.
Refreshing Vegetable Juice and drink.
Optimum Wellness Organic Vegetable Juice Recipe
½ organic beet with leaves
Thoroughly wash and clean vegetables. Drink Immediately.
Healthy Lunch - Soup
Optimum Wellness Healthy Soup
Skins from 3-4 large organic potatoes (make sure the skins are cleaned thoroughly)
Thoroughly wash and clean all vegetables. In large soup pot (glass or ceramic), lightly sauté celery, onions and garlic in ½ cup of vegetable broth. Add box of Vegetable Broth and the rest of the vegetables. May add distilled water if more liquid is needed. Bring to boil and simmer for one hour.
Potato Skins - The skins give a great amount of potassium to the soup. Some people prefer to remove the skins before eating the soup and some like to eat the skins. Either way is acceptable.
Refrigerate leftover soup in glass containers for use over the next couple of days.
Repeating the Optimum Wellness Liver Cleanse
As always, the BEST health results will be achieved with repeated cleansing. If you are still experiencing symptoms after your third flush, further cleansing is still needed.
I highly recommend performing at least at least 3 back-to-back liver and gallbladder cleanses with a rest period of 7-10 days in between each cleanse. During the resting period, take 2 Latero-Flora in the mornings and before bed and 3 Oxy-Powder® every 3rd evening (before bed).
After Cleansing - What to do Next...
Instructions for Oxy-Powder Maintenance
After the cleanses are complete, take 3 Oxy-Powder at night every third day.
Instructions for Latero-Flora Maintenance
Continue to take 2 Latero-Flora every morning 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 Latero-Flora before bed every evening.
Instructions for LivaPure Maintenance
Mix 2 droppers of LivaPure™ with 4-6 ounces of distilled water or Wellness water and drink before breakfast 2-3 times weekly.
†Results may vary.
Will I experience a healing crisis?
A healing crisis (Herxheimer Reaction) describes a reaction that sometimes occurs during cleansing when the person actually feels worse than before they began the cleanse. This may happen because of the "stirring up" of accumulated toxins as they're cleansed from the body. Common indications include flu-like symptoms, fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping, or mood swings and typically resolve within a few days. Eating organic food, juicing, drinking lots of purified water, and getting plenty of rest can help.
Why should I perform a liver cleanse?
Whether you're trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle or just concerned about liver issues, constipation, bloating, fullness, intestinal upset, lack of energy, bad breath, or even mood swings, nearly everyone can benefit from a liver cleanse.
How often should I perform a liver cleanse?
People who follow a healthy diet, exercise regularly and actively seek to avoid toxins should repeat the cleanse once a year. However, you may need to cleanse more frequently if you do not exercise at least three times each week, have intermittent digestive issues, or don't follow a clean diet.
How will I know when my liver is clean?
Because we are all different, results will vary. Some people find it takes a couple cleanses, others require more. Some factors that my influence this are diet, exercise, age, and physical and emotional stress levels.
What if a stone becomes lodged in my bile duct?
The liver cleansing protocol is designed to prevent this from occurring. It's unlikely, but if you feel a stone may be lodged, you may repeat the olive oil serving. This has resolved the very few instances in which a person has reported that a stone may have been lodged.
Who should not do this cleanse?
This plan is not recommended for children or pregnant or nursing women.
What other measures support liver cleansing?
Eat a whole food diet. This means that the majority of your diet should consist of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. This type of food tends to contain a greater amount of oxygen, enzymes, and other nutrients without toxic pesticide residue. Also, consider purchasing organic and free-range meat and poultry whenever possible to reduce pesticide, synthetic hormone, and antibiotic contamination.
Drink half your body weight in ounces per day (bodyweight in lbs divided by 2). Drink distilled or otherwise purified water. Do not ever drink tap water. Evaluate the purity of the water that you consume and use for other purposes. Most water contains chlorine, fluoride, and other pollutants. Distilled water is good, a little organic apple cider vinegar adds beneficial minerals, and can easily be purchased at most health food stores.
Age, illness, poor diet, disease, heredity, and other factors can effect the production of digestive enzymes in the pancreas. In fact, it has been estimated we only have enough enzymes to breakdown 1 cooked meal daily for 120 years. If you currently have digestive disorders or simply want to supply your body with much-needed enzymes, we recommend Veganzyme, a potent systemic and digestive enzyme to be before each meal. For a pancreatic enzyme we recommend UnivaseForte to be taken on an empty stomach.
Your lymphatic system provides a drainage path for toxic chemicals. If it is blocked or congested it can affect your health. The lymphatic system also plays an important role in immune system function. Dry skin brushing every day and using a mini-trampoline are effective ways to keep the lymph moving.
Incorporate regular exercise into your daily life. Include both aerobic exercise and strength training in your routine. Stretching exercises such as yoga or Pilates are very beneficial. Water (non-chlorinated) aerobics are excellent for people that suffer from joint problems or other debilitating conditions. Exercise supports elimination of toxins from the body. As always, please consult with your physician prior to starting any type of exercise routine.
When working on body health we must take into consideration the purity of the air in our environment. Indoor air pollution is often substantially high due to the fact that most people use toxic products in cleaning and maintaining their homes/offices. We recommend keeping the air clean from pollution and odors by implementing air purifiers that utilize air ionizing technology.