Purely Ageless™ is an organic age defense moisturizing crème with an impressive botanical ingredient list including the finest quality of essential oils. Purely Ageless™ utilizes hi-tech expertise and the safety of natural ingredients to support graceful aging.
Age Defense Creme
Combining Hi-Tech Technology with Pure & Unadulterated Botanicals
Made with Organic Ingredients | Paraben-Free | No Toxic Chemicals
Oasis Serene Botanicals is very pleased to introduce naturopathic practitioner and clinical herbalist, Loretta Lanphier’s, exclusive age defense crème, Purely Ageless™. Purely Ageless™ combines hi-tech technology with the latest anti-aging ingredients – natural and non-toxic ingredients that heal, repair and restore the skin to its natural beauty.
What is Purely Ageless™ Age Defense Creme?
Purely Ageless™ is a natural and organic age-defense creme that’s deeply moisturizing, intensely rich in skin nutrients and enriched with exotic botanicals. With ingredients such as Organic Aloe, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Green Tea and more, you will love this worry-free formula that’s been carefully crafted with a cutting edge emulsifying system so that you can relax about product safety. Purely Ageless™ melts into the skin, helping to relieve even the driest skin, leaving it with a smooth, hydrated satin sheen. An added bonus of our special blend of essentials oils promotes the feeling of calmness and well-being, with renewed tranquility. Purely Ageless™ will take you from Stress to Calm with just one application – a great reason to never be without it.
Ingredient Super Stars in Purely Ageless™
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Green Tea Extract
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Extract
- Organic Olive Oil
- Cutting edge non-toxic emulsifying system
- Calm & Balance Essential Oil Blend made with wild-crafted and organic essential oils
Why choose Purely Ageless™?
- Formulated by naturopathic practitioner Loretta Lanphier for those who truly want an age-defense crème that is safe, soothing, refreshing and all-natural.
- Made in small batches. Always fresh. Made in an FDA certified and Organic-certified facility and in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). No worries about contamination or adulteration that “home made” products may incur.
- Made with 100% natural and organic ingredients. Purely Ageless™ is 90% organic.
- Our high quality natural ingredients include the finest essential oils, organic herbs and plant oils in their natural state and cold-pressed. These ingredients are used to create well-balanced, holistic and nourishing formulations that we consider to be naturally healthy for the skin.
- Oasis Serene Botanicals does not use FD&C colors, which are used in some skincare products, due to their negative effects on our health. We do not use toxic foam-boosters, toxic emulsifiers, toxic perfumes or toxic preservatives.
- Oasis Serene Botanicals lists every ingredient. No surprises or guesses.
- No compromises. Oasis Serene Botanicals products do not contain: Petroleum products (mineral oils, paraffinum); PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol); Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate); Parabens (methyl-, propyl-); or Sodium Benzoate.
What sets Purely Ageless™ apart from other “natural” anti-aging creams?
- Naturally hydrates and moisturizes into the layers of the skin.
- Contains botanicals & essential oils that have been used through the ages to keep skin healthy and radiant!
- Helps to soften soft.
- Minimizes wrinkles.
- Contains natural anti-inflamatory ingredients.
- Promotes healthy tissue.
- Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal in nature.
- Helps with acne break-outs.
- Provides vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients to the cells.
- Great for all types of skin.
- No toxic ingredients or emulsifiers
- Can be worn under make-up for a flawless look.
- Promotes natural and radiant looking skin.
Skin Wrinkling 101 – The Short Course
One of the most important factors that attributes to skin wrinkling is the amount of sun exposure to the skin.
While sun exposure is very necessary for health and well being it can also dry out the skin and, if protection is not adequate, lead to free radical damage to the skin cells. Many say that the sun is the number one detriment to the skin. However, this is not always true! The sun is actually a friend to your overall health and well-being as well as to your skin as long as overexposure is eliminated.
It is estimated that 90% of what we normally think of as signs of age are in reality signs of sun overexposure. We highly recommend getting 30-40 minutes of unprotected sun each day before 10:00 am or after 3:00 pm. For other times when sun exposure will be longer, we suggest using a natural sunscreen for safe and effective skin protection. For after-sun natural skincare we recommend AloeCalm™ and HydraTone™ to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
Oasis Serene Botanicals Formula for Radiant, Clear and Ageless Skin
- Healthy Diet – No matter what professionals say, your skin will reflect your diet! Include lots of organic fruits and freshly juiced vegetables. This will provide your skin with nutrients, water and oxygen. Whole grains, seeds, nuts, healthy oils, essential fatty acids and legumes will also prove beneficial.
- Hydration – Drink at least ½ of your body weight in ounces of Wellness Water® or distilled water with 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar (mixed in one gallon of water) every day. This will help to hydrate the skin and flush away toxins.
- Healthy Oils – Consume Essential Fatty acids in the form of healthy oils such as coconut oil, hempseed oil, flaxseed oil and olive oil.
- Enzyme Supplementation – Enzymes reduce chronic inflammation which is a major aging factor and a primary contributor to death. Around the ages of 30-35 most people have a reduced amount of available enzymes. A good proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme formula is recommended.
- Smoking & Caffeine – Eliminate smoking and avoid, as much as possible, alcohol and caffeine. These substances actually contribute to dry and sallow-looking skin, making it more prone to wrinkles. A smoking habit causes you to use your lips hundreds of times each day which may help to cause wrinkles. Continually drinking out of a straw may also foster the wrinkling of the skin.
- Sun Exposure – Use the sun wisely. Always protect yourself from overexposure. Outings that require long periods of sun exposure always require the application of a good natural and organic sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 to all exposed areas of skin, especially the face. Chemical-laden sunscreens add chemicals to the body and are not healthy for the skin or for your health. For after-sun care, we recommend Oasis Serene Botanicals AloeCalm™ an all-natural lotion containing high amounts of organic Aloe Vera and other natural/organic ingredients which are healing to the skin.
- Exercise regularly – The skin gets its nourishment from the bloodstream, thus requiring good circulation. Exercise increases the circulation of blood to the skin. We recommend a 30 minute walk every day and bouncing on a mini-tramp 10-15 minutes per day.
- Hormone Balance -- Virtually all women who live in an industrialized country (i.e. the United States) are at a large risk of estrogen dominance because of exposure to xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens, mostly petroleum based synthetic estrogens, are present in tremendous amounts in our food chain, water supplies, and especially the environment. Unbalanced hormones tax the whole body and accelerate the aging process. We highly suggest saliva testing your hormones.
- Skin Toners – Natural ingredient skin toners are great for refreshing the skin. They are also good for freshening-up your make-up. We recommend all-natural Hydra-Tone™ for healthy and refreshing skin toning.
- Oxygen Facial – Perform an oxygen facial using our Oxy-Balm™ oxygen facial balm one-two times weekly. Using clean finger tips and circular motions, rub Oxy-Balm™ into the skin right before bed. Your skin will be moisturized and very soft the next morning and the cells of your skin will be rejuvenated.
- Facial expression habits – Squinting, raising your eyebrows, or making other potentially wrinkle-inducing expressions over and over again may cause wrinkles.
- Cleansing – Use natural cleansers such as HydraCleanze™ to cleanse and remove dirt and makeup. Do not scrub facial skin but instead apply gently to your face and rinse it off with warm distilled water or Wellness Water®. Tap water contains chlorine and fluoride and other harmful chemicals which are not only toxic to your body but can also damage and kill skin cells.
- Cosmetics – Use natural/organic cosmetics and use them sparingly. Replace cosmetics every three months. Wash all application brushes weekly.
- Moisturizing & Anti-Aging – Use Purely Ageless™ daily as an under make-up moisturizer and as a nightly aging defense crème. You will notice the amazing difference in your skin within one to two weeks!
"Purely Ageless made an immediate difference in my skin's texture and clarity. I have sensitive skin that tends to react to moisturizers with chemicals and fillers. Purely Ageless has a very calming and soothing effect on my skin and continues to improve it with each use. Thanks for a product that I can feel good about putting on my face." DMG - Dallas, Texas
"By the way, I like Purely Ageless! Both Purely Ageless and Hydra-Tone seem to calm and restore my skin." LS - Ohio
"I adore the Purely Ageless cream! It's lightweight and absorbs right away into the skin, leaving no greasy feel behind. It smells wonderful and lasts a long time. I especially like mixing a little of it with my liquid foundation to create more of a "tinted moisturizer" look." Melissa - Colorado
"Purely Ageless is the absolute best all-natural anti-aging cream on the market today! I am so glad that I found the Lanique Botanicals skincare. Nothing better than the Hydra-Tone and I have tried them all. Thumbs-up to you Dr. Lanphier for creating products that work and are safe! RB - Texas
"I work for Drucker Labs and Mr. Lanphier (President of OAW) came by to see us, he was kind enough to give us a sample of Purely Ageless, I love it, I have more people ask me if I have done something different to my hair, no I say I have found the Fountain of Youth, and my three daughters want to use it. Thank you Dr. Lanphier this is the best product and most effective product I have ever used." CM - Texas
"All I can say is WOW!!! I have tried so many "natural and organic" skincare products and have always been disappointed. I love Purely Ageless and am telling all my friends and family about this product. Truly this product lives up to the advertising and beats the department store high-end creams hands-down!" KK - New York
"Just want to tell you how much I love Purely Ageless and Hydra-Tone! I will never be without these two products. My skin has cleared and looks radiant, according to my husband. Thanks for offering a safe alternative to the chemcial creams." Joy - California
"The best moisturizing cream I have found...and I've tried many." I will not be without Purely Ageless." JM - New York City
Net Content - 2.0 fl. oz (50ml)
Ingredients in Purely Ageless
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Organic Pomegranate Seed Extract (Punica Granatum), Vegetable Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides [MCT Oil], Salvia Sclarea [Clary Sage] Essential Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum [Jasmine] Absolute, Rosa Damascena [Bulgarian Rose] Absolute, Cananga Odorata var. Genuina [Ylang Ylang II] Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium [Neroli] Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens [Geranium] Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia [Lavender] Essential Oil, Matricaria Chamomille [Blue Chamomile] Essential Oil. May also contain sodium bicarbonate and/or citric acid as pH adjusters. (All essential oils are wild-crafted or naturally farmed and 100% pure and natural.)
Purely AgelessIngredient Overview
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe leaf juice is packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid. It’s also rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium. When used topically aloe leaf juice can soothe inflamed skin and enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid to help rejuvenate skin.
Organic Coconut Oil - Coconut oil also is able to penetrate your skin on a deeper level than your average product because of its low molecular weight and the way it bonds with proteins. The saturated fats in coconut oil help the skin stay moisturized, with the fat preventing moisture loss through the skin’s pores. These fats give the skin a healthy, smooth and even tone.
Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract - Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function. Green tea extract is also a good anti-inflammatory agent by reducing inflammation in the skin, and having an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen). Since green tea extract helps to inhibit collagenase, the topical use of green tea helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen, thereby maintaining a firm and elastic skin. In one clinical study it was shown that the skin had measurably more elastic tissue content after continuous application of a product containing green tea extract.
Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate – Cutting edge non-toxic emulsifying system that meets the strict Whole Food Premium Body Care quality Standards, as well as being rated as safe across all databases, the CIR panel and approved for use in products certified by the Natural Products Association and NSF that are made with the “organic” standard.
Organic Olive Oil - Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Antioxidants, when topically applied, may help protect the skin from premature skin aging. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
Pomegranate Seed Extract – Pomegranate seed extract possess enormous antioxidant activity (amongst other things), with benefits especially for the skin: UVA- and UVB-induced damage control, to skin regeneration, hyperpigmentation control, to collagen production, chemopreventative activity, and matrix metalloproteinase inhibition. Pomegranates have also been shown to enhance the topical effectiveness of sunscreens.
Vegetable Stearic Acid - A vegetable derivative used to stiffen and stabilize lotions and creams. Occurs naturally in vegetable fats. A white, waxy, natural fatty acid.
Xanthum Gum - A polysaccharide derived from non GMO fermented corn sweeteners. Used as a safe thickener for cosmetic products.
MCT Oil - MCT is an excellent carrier for oil for all essential oils. It forms a barrier against infections, softens and moisturizes your skin, and slows down or prevents wrinkling, sagging, and age spots. It promotes healthy hair and complexion, and helps protect from any damaging UV rays. MCT lets your skin to breath and does not clog pores and is considered the best massage oil on the planet.
Purely Ageless Calm & Balancing Essential Oil Blend
Clary Sage - Used to help calm the nervous system, especially during times of stress, depression, and insomnia. Helps regulate oil production and reduce inflammation that contributes to dermatitis.
Jasmine Absolute - Can improve your state of mind by inducing confidence, optimism, and euphoria. It helps banish fear, guilt, and stress. The aroma of the oil helps relax and uplift the spirit. Helps in treating dry or dehydrated skin, eczema, and dermatitis. Also has antiviral and germicidal properties.
Bulgarian Rose Absolute – Rose absolute oil is traditionally calming and uplifting, and has anti-inflammatory, cooling and soothing properties. It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin. It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress. Studies have also shown rose oil to have antimicrobial properties.
Ylang Ylang - Ylang ylang oil helps relax the body and soul, and may be helpful for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, and frigidity. This essential oil has been proven to help regulate the production of sebum, an oily substance secreted by the sebaceous glands, to protect your hair and skin from drying out. It has many cosmetic uses, including: maintaining skin moisture and clearing and healing acne.
Neroli - Neroli helps improve skin health by regenerating and keeping your skin elastic, preventing the appearance of stretch marks, banishing acne, reducing the appearance of scars, and helping heal broken capillaries. Neroli is valued for its calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquilizer that can help alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations, relieve insomnia, and even prevent or treat stress-related depression. Its fragrance can also help alleviate digestive issues, such as intestinal spasms, colitis, dyspepsia, and diarrhea.
Geranium – Geranium essential oil is used to treat acne, sore throat, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Its users are mainly for women due to its rosy smell and its beneficial effect on menstruation and menopause. The essential oil can also uplift mood, lessen fatigue, and promote emotional wellness. Geranium oil also functions to reduce pain and inflammation. Its antiseptic properties can help speed up the healing of wounds and treat a variety of skin problems, such as burns, frostbite, fungal infections, athlete's foot, and eczema.
Lavender - Lavender oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It also has antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive and sedative effects. Treat various skin disorders like acne, psoriasis, eczema and wrinkles. It also helps form scar tissues, which may be essential in healing wounds, cuts and burns. Lavender can also help soothe itchy skin. According to Texas-based dermatologist Dr. Naila Malik, it's a natural anti-inflammatory, so it helps reduce itching, swelling and redness.
Blue Chamomile - Has astringent properties, which makes it ideal for pore-cleansing treatment. Improves dry, inflamed, or irritated skin. Blue Chamomile oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties. This beneficial essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of your skin where its potent anti-inflammatory action can restore and soothe irritated skin,mouth ulcers, burns, bruises, and other skin conditions. Also helps life up mood and release of anxieties.
For endless hydration and nourishment: After cleansing and toning (morning and night) apply a small dab of Purely Ageless to forehead, cheeks and chin. Rub into skin using circular, upward motion with gentle touch. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
Store at room temperature (68 - 75 F). Make sure your container is tightly closed. Protect your product from moisture, extreme temperatures, and direct UV light.
Q. Are the essential oils used in Purely Ageless™ therapeutic grade essential oils?
A. Therapeutic Grade is a marketing term used by some companies to differentiate their Essential Oils in a crowded marketplace. The term is unregulated, and there is no standard by which to judge an essential oil in this manner. Don’t be fooled or swayed; either an essential oil is pure and unadulterated, or it is adulterated. It is either Certified Organic or it is not. It truly is that simple. The essential oils used in Purely Ageless™ are pure and unadulterated and wild-crafted, naturally farmed or organic.
Q. Does Purely Ageless™ work for all skin types?
A. Purely Ageless™ is formulated to work on all skin types: normal, dry, oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin.
A. How quickly will I see results?
Although Purely Ageless™ begins to work immediately, everyone's skin regenerates at a different rate and you should allow at least 30 days to see outward signs of improvement.