Clients frequently ask me about the oxygen colon cleanser, Oxy-Powder. These questions range from “Does Oxy-Powder really work effectively?” to “After 17 years, why do you still use Oxy-Powder?” I decided to address some of these questions concerning the many benefits of Oxy-Powder and why I still use and recommend Oxy-Powder after all these years.
Oxy-Powder, an oxygen-based colon cleanser, has been a part of my life since February 2001. In fact, I was among one of the first people to use Oxy-Powder back when it was indeed in “powder form.” After a stage 3 colon cancer diagnosis in 2000 followed by colon resection surgery, gallbladder removal, and then one month of a horrendous chemotherapy cocktail, I decided to stop conventional treatment and try alternative medicine. My oncologist suggested that my recurrence chance using conventional medicine was 70%, so I immediately immersed myself in what alternative medicine had to offer. I told myself that surely there was something better to help my body heal rather than continuing to place toxic chemicals in my body that could, in the future, actually cause more cancer.
RELATED: Read the rest of my healing testimony at Cancer: The Path to Healing.
Currently, (2021), as a cancer survivor of 20 years and as a Naturopathic Practitioner, I believe it is important for our readers to understand why I still use and recommend Oxy-Powder, especially since there is a myriad of constipation and digestive health products on the market.
As I wrote above, when I began using Oxy-Powder, it was only available in powder form, thus the name Oxy-POWDER. Because of the magnesium component, the taste was less than desirable. I’m sure I mentioned this…okay, whined about it often to both my husband and my doctor. It was one of those tastes that make you hold your breath and slam it down with copious amounts of water. Thankfully, later on, the manufacturer found a way to successfully encapsulate Oxy-Powder, which I joyfully celebrated!
While healing from cancer, I took therapeutic amounts of Oxy-Powder and quickly realized that its effectiveness was unmatched in thoroughly cleansing the entire digestive tract. I experienced no pain or cramping, no nausea, and no fatigue that herbal and over-the-counter preparations often cause. Best of all, I found that Oxy-Powder was non-habit-forming.
After I healed from cancer, I began working at Global Healing Center as VP while simultaneously doing an alternative medicine internship under Dr. Edward Group. My focus and purpose was to learn as much as I could about alternative medicine, natural supplements, and various other natural medicine subjects and modalities. In other words, I knew that if I could get well, so could others and that excited me tremendously! The education I received (including learning about all aspects of Oxy-Powder) was priceless. I eventually got my Naturopathic Practitioner certification, Board Certified Traditional Naturopath, and Certified Nutritionist, Certified Herbalist, and Holistic Health Practitioner. The ability to scrutinize everything that I learned from both the view of a patient and a practitioner was extremely beneficial.
16 Reasons Why I Still Use Oxy-Powder
The following are the most important reasons I still use and prefer Oxy-Powder for personal use and clients.
- Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated, all-natural oxygen-based colon cleanser that safely relieves the bloating, irritation, and constipation associated with a toxic colon.
- Oxy-Powder uses the power of time-released oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract (designed to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract and oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter), not just the colon.
- Promotes intestinal harmony while creating an environment that encourages friendly probiotic growth.
- Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated product consisting of complex oxides of magnesium and peroxides of magnesium stabilized with ozone and oxygen at high pressure and low temperature to ensure the oxygen is stable and non-reactive until Oxy-Powder is ingested and slowly released in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- Oxy-Powder contains no harmful herbs.
- Oxy-Powder helps support the immune system. It’s designed to slowly release oxygen when the formula’s citric acid combines with the hydrochloric acid already in your stomach.
- Oxy-Powder contains no calories or carbohydrates.
- Oxy-Powder is demonstrated to be safe for the natural intestinal flora of those suffering from constipation.
- Oxy-Powder gives results quickly and is easy to use with little to no side-effects for most people.
- Oxy-Powder was proven in a Phase III Clinical trial as more effective in treating constipation than Dulcolax.
- Oxy-Powder contains highly quality compounds consisting only of magnesium oxide, natural citric acid, organic gum acacia in Kosher vegetarian capsules. These ingredients are non-toxic, non-addictive, and 100% naturally mined and thus safe for ingestion separately or when combined.
- Oxy-Powder contains no harsh chemicals or dangerous herbs to generate artificial results, such as forcing you to have a bowel movement by inducing diarrhea.
- Oxy-Powder does not contain ascorbic acid, a potent antioxidant that many oxygen-based products include, which will neutralize any oxygen release benefits.
- Oxy-Powder is packaged in a dark glass bottle (no worries about plastics).
- Oxy-Powder is convenient to use and is in healthy veggie capsules.
- Oxy-Powder is carefully made in the USA under strict quality controls and processing.
The Most Important Reason Why I Still Use Oxy-Powder Colon Cleanser
As you read the following, keep in mind that at least 70% of your immune system resides in your digestive tract.
The most important reason why I still use Oxy-Powder and the reason that makes Oxy-Powder stand head and shoulders above all oxygen-based colon cleansers on the market is Oxy-Powder’s proven ability, backed-up by using hi-tech titration measuring oxygen release, to continually release beneficial oxygen into the digestive tract. Most people miss this critical aspect of Oxy-Powder. This continual oxygen release is crucial since every cell in your body requires oxygen.
Unfortunately, not all oxygen-based colon cleansers are properly formulated and therefore do not release any oxygen.
Properly formulated oxygen-based colon cleansers contain magnesium oxide, an element of magnesium bound to oxygen. When consumed, the stomach’s hydrochloric acid reacts with this oxygenated magnesium and promotes the slow release of oxygen throughout the body, resulting in the softening of fecal matter. Probiotics in the gut are strengthened and fed by this supply of oxygen, further increasing the intestinal and digestive benefits and creating a stable bowel environment. The magnesium also produces an osmotic effect in the intestinal tract, attracting water that flushes waste from the entire system.
Oxygen will also oxidize and clean the entire bowel, relieving constipation and compaction. When you take an adequately formulated oxygen-based colon cleanser, you also raise the level of ORS (Oxygen Reactive Species), which causes a stimulation of lymphocytes to produce T-cells. This process promotes a strengthened immune system.
As wonderful as Oxy-Powder is, please understand what I’m NOT saying about Oxy-Powder. Oxy-Powder did not, by itself, heal me from stage 3 colon cancer. While on my path to healing, I took many quality supplements, did many alternative medicine modalities, and consumed a very healthy diet. I believe Oxy-Powder worked synergistically along with everything else I did to help my gut cleanse, detox, and repair. And my experience with Oxy-Powder taught me the vital link between full-body cleansing (including colon cleansing) and good health.
In Conclusion: What Else Does Your Body Need for Healing?
Oxygen isn’t the only thing that adds to the healing processes of your body. Accumulated waste in your intestines or colon means toxins are hanging around and can be reabsorbed into your body. If your body isn’t properly eliminating waste and toxins, your health can quickly deteriorate.
Easy Steps to Keep Your Digestive Tract Working Properly
- Drink plenty of purified water every day.
- Eat a clean and healthy plant-based diet.
- Exercise daily.
- Daily sunshine.
- Take a high-quality probiotic-prebiotic.
- Regularly cleanse your colon, liver, and kidneys.
- Use Oxy-Powder for maintenance to support healthy digestion, soothe the colon, and ease occasional constipation.
There you go – the reasons why I still use Oxy-Powder and continue to highly recommend it to OAW clients. If you have questions about Oxy-Powder or Oxy-Powder research, please go to the OAWHealth Oxy-Powder Product Page and click on the Oxy-Powder Frequently Asked Questions tab.
Disclaimer: I am the founder and CEO of OAWHealth.com (Oasis Advanced Wellness). OAWHealth sells and markets hi-tech practitioner-endorsed natural health supplements, including Oxy-Powder, and natural skincare products. Oxy-Powder is always my go-to recommendation for effective colon cleansing and bowel health because of its high quality and successful results. For 20 years, I have personally experienced successful results, and I continually see these same results with clients and family members.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Oasis Advanced Wellness/OAWHealth does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Oasis Advanced Wellness/OAWHealth are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician of choice.